Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Haha, OzGecko has obviously been an avid reader of our awesome thread! Hiding at the back, not saying a word until now, he knows where that photo of Amy is alright! Even memorized the page

Haha, OzGecko has obviously been an avid reader of our awesome thread! Hiding at the back, not saying a word until now, he knows where that photo of Amy is alright! Even memorized the page

What can I say. She's definitely not a bad looker. But then you guys already knew that.

yeah 40 pages of crap and still going more like it......but for some reason i am still reading its like the bold (dan and mat) and the beautiful (amy).
oh thanks.. I dont get a mention at all, its because I am 10 years older than these guys and my looks intimidate you.. Ive seen Amy's pics.. I think Im hotter but then again, you puppies are too young anyway!!

oh thanks.. I dont get a mention at all, its because I am 10 years older than these guys and my looks intimidate you.. Ive seen Amy's pics.. I think Im hotter but then again, you puppies are too young anyway!!

Well Keith, it was actually you that was getting a bit excited while drooling over the pics of Matt and I, followed by x rated comments. And we agreed it was in fact you, intimidated by us.

dont get a mention - your one of the 3 ;)

so do tell - how old are you?? sounds like your my vintage

how is that.

Intelligent, sexy.. I have a pretty face and I like long walks on the beach

Well Keith, it was actually you that was getting a bit excited while drooling over the pics of Matt and I, followed by x rated comments. And we agreed it was in fact you, intimidated by us.

LMAO... sure sure.. you do realise I am just playin with ya, right??? I like my men my age 30 or older... that, and I like them to actually know what they are doing with their snakes

so Dan - how was the date with Matt... was it all you could expect it to be?

did he round 3rd??

haha BAM

have to ask Matt about how Dan performs

ha ha ha I love their puppy like enthusiasm... but give me a real man with intelligence, good looks, musical talent, genuine herper that drinks red wine and isnt engaged and pretending not to be... then I will be happy

if anyone reading this has these genuine qualities.. then we can talk

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back