Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Good think about name tag is that we can try to find each other. I will come and say hello to people wearing them. that is only way for me to find out who you are. i am sure that other members have same problem to recognize people they chat with in forums with out tags.

It would be shame to miss opportunity to shake hands.

I`ll be there fri, sat & sun and going to the BBQ. Im working on the URS/ St Marys Pet Centre stand but i wont be wearing at name tag. I have flames tattooed up my arm, that can be my name tag :).

I did my own up on Paint... Just put APS logo on top... User name...And my First name only...

Dont like the idea of surnames also on there....

I think that the venue will be packed with herp enthusiasts from all around Australia. Lot of business people in the field will be there also this year having the stalls, selling the gods. I saved bit of cash to spent some money this time.

Just got back from the expo.Everyone is working hard putting the finishing touches together.Going by what I saw this years expo will be the best one so far and definately one not to be missed.

Just got back from the expo.Everyone is working hard putting the finishing touches together.Going by what I saw this years expo will be the best one so far and definately one not to be missed.

Thanks for the update Ramsayi Sounds good

WOOHOO can't wait! I'll be there Sat morning.... Look out for the big guy with the smile on his face!!

Last edited:
I have a sh^tload of cash... but that's because I am saving to get married !

Do you think the mrs would mind if I got a few new additions?

wooo in about 15 hours ill be there we should make a thread with what you have bought instead of having 100 ones of what everyone bought

1 more sleep!..well 2 more for me coz I wont be there till saturday, gotta drive down to sydney after work tomorrow. Starting to get really excited lol :D

i havent been to an expo before, not sure what to expect!

will be going first thing Friday . hope to pick up some bargains .
just Hope everything is set up .if not then back on Saturday .

I modified my name tag a little and just out my avatar on it!

Attachments

• Picture 5.png
    Picture 5.png
    79.6 KB · Views: 75
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back