Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
was a great expo. to many people for my liking, and was to hot in the forsale tent. anyway a huge pat on the back to all involved in the running of the expo

i went today and nat your right it was to packed in such a tiny place. other than that it was good so many things i wanted to buy. i dont think i saw and one with a aps name tag so i didnt meet any of you guys. here are some photos i picked up along the way.

Attachments

• 02052009090.jpg
    02052009090.jpg
    106.2 KB · Views: 95
  • 02052009095.jpg
    02052009095.jpg
    88.8 KB · Views: 82
  • 02052009096.jpg
    02052009096.jpg
    62.1 KB · Views: 84
Yesterday sounded like it was a good day to go afterall!!! I went yesterday and had no battles with crowds what so ever. Though it is good to see it attracted plenty of interest.

i went today and all i can say is OMG i want a albino olive:)

just got back from the expo.
saw some great stuff. made big extensions to my "wish list".
some good prices although some one was selling a pair of adult bredlis for $2500 and a diamond for 1200.
i know i am new at this but that seems excessive. considering other where $200.
i'm glad i have ordered my bredlis for next year already i didn't relise i got such a good deal when i nordered them.' i love them and i can't wait to add them to my collection.
might get an albino if i have a spare 3k.

I had my tag on for half the time...after I found my snake to be...Didn't want all you snakey people to steal him! :D

I met...Oh gosh, I can't even remmeber his name, I feel so bad. He had the fire tatoos on his arm and I was like OMG YEAH! Haha, and thank s for all that info man, you made my mum actually know what I was talking about for the past half hour. XD

Great Show

Hi guys,

It was once again a great day at the show and I can't wait to get the Best in SHow results tomorrow.

I am very proud of my babies.
Princesse downgraded from !st place MD last year to 2nd place today
And Dragon finished 2nd on her first appearance...!!
Congrats!

As a reward, I just got myself a pair of Marbled Velvet Geckos (Oedura marmorata)
They're sooo cute...

Pictures to come....!!

See you at the show tomorrow.

I'm going in tomorrow, and I must say that I am so excited I'm finding it hard to stay away from the forum right now. I'm hoping to get my second snake tomorrow, but I'm also looking for several different types of skink - in particular a shingleback or a common scalyfoot legless lizard - any chance there are any skink breeders there?

There was a few shinglebacks for sale but they went fast,
Try Steve at DoolIttle farm, I know he had at least one left tonight.

Thanks, I'll keep an eye out. I knew the Shinglebacks would go fast. I'm a little disappointed that I could not get in there today, but we are bringing a friend and his son (who is mad about herps) with us and they could not come in today.

Does anyone have any Bredli's left? I think I will cry if I've missed out ...

Last edited:
:) *is feeling a little happier knowing that*

Can you tell I'm a 'first-timer' ... this is worse than Christmas Eve as far as I am concerned.

Don't worry, we're all the same....
As for Bredl's, Lazy Boy's right, there was lots of them....
I'm sure you'll find one tomorrow...
:)

I have a feeling I won't just be coming home with a Bredl ... I have a wish list that's about a mile long, ranging from a stick insect all the way through to a tiger jungle ... just wish I had a bank balance to match the wish list, but I guess we all do, yes?

re The

I went today and had a look around best i could as i had all my kids with me and its hard wheeling the pram through the crowd near all the sellers,the entertainment was very well organised with this mechanical crocodile that squashs things with its jaws,very amusing
The selling was interesting tos say the least,Joh Weigall was the winner for value with a juvenile rough scale python for 1,000 $ or 1800 for a pair i think,was an expo special he said, i was fair dinkum drooling :lol:
The other value sellers there IMO was neil sonneman that had some cracker bhps at fair prices and shanes aussie pythons had bredli babys for 200 and carramel childrens for 230,hes always competive on price but the quality is the best.
Overall the show was very good,a credit to the work anthony stimson and all his volunteers have done to get it up and going.:)

My partner is also interested in *tries to remember* Top End Carpets too ... We have a really gentle, sweet 18 month old Carpet/Diamond Python, and are looking for something else that is similar in nature.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back