Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
my babys

these are my 2 first ones are of jp he my boy the last ones are of jane who is a ***** and likes to bight but wouldnt give her up for anything

100_0774Small.jpg

100_0798Small.jpg

IMG]http://i440.photobucket.com/albums/qq121/dig3283/100_0796Small.jpg[/IMG]

100_0800Small.jpg

100_0803Small.jpg

100_0802Small.jpg

Very nice Herpkeeper,that bw is stunning,the last one is a bit different,dig3283 your little female is also a stunner,Awesome Jungles.Your stripey jungle Ssssmithy looks as thou its a decent size....

.Your stripey jungle Ssssmithy looks as thou its a decent size....[/quote]

yeah shes pretty big, heres a dodgy pic of the missus holding her.

I've just got a new camera :D now all i have to do is learn how to use it :oops::rolleyes::lol:

Hey Mark

A good camera makes a hell of a difference, especially when it comes to capturing any animals natural beauty, so for someone that is only learning how to use an SLR has shot some pretty damn fine close-ups.

Is it a Canon or Nikon your using?

Love the first two...never been into striped jugles much, but that first pic has altered my thoughts. That b&w is going to turn out really nice, from what I've learnt...the less grey and more white the better (I'd say you've just about cracked it with that one), would love to see more pics when he/she gets older.

I had some Julattens, but not as good as your little guy Mark, but I've posted some pics to not only continue the post, but to also show and compare the difference, I've added a few of my b&g's on the next page too :D...

These b&w's were shot with an SLR too, but you can see the grey that stayed with both the female and male even as they got older.

View attachment 85465

View attachment 85466

View attachment 85467

View attachment 85469

View attachment 85473

This is my stone/krauss boy, curtousy of The Devil. Feel privledged with this guy too, cause his never attempted to bite (as he knocks on wood ;))

View attachment 85474

View attachment 85475

View attachment 85476

View attachment 85477

And this is my krauss girl who is the male version of the devil himself :evil: No amount of handling in the world will ever calm this beeep down. The only reason I'm keeping her is to hopefully put her with the male (seen above) this year in the hope I get some babies that will retain her deep velvet black and his yellow...

View attachment 85478

cheers Pandora Pythons, the camera is a Canon 1000D. i'm slowly getting the hang of it :oops::lol:
nothing wrong with those Julattens ! funny thing with jungles is even average animals can through some screamers (not saying yours are average- cause they are not) :D
nice black & golds ! they should produce some crackers ;)

this pic (taken last night) is my Russell Grant line male - 7 this season. he is the father of the tri striped animals ;)

Herpkeeper those are absolutely gorgeous, especially the first one. I love the pale yellow.

I'll try getting some pics of my partners jungle to post here, he's a little darling. :)

getting some really hot young ones

YESTERDAY ! LOL
wanna trade this one ?

shall we do it in private ;) :lol: :shock: :oops:

YESTERDAY ! LOL
wanna trade this one ?
:

what do you have in fluro yellow banding? I'll have a look for you mark. there's a few nice ones amongst them.
SXR lines? or do you prefer krauss line?

Phew, for a second there i thought you where going to do it in public LOL

and why would that be a problem? might get some more offers of sexual favours :rolleyes: for my jungles :lol:

problem is.. I have more sexual favours cuming in that you can poke a hard stick at.. and all for free and for the love of it.. most even offer to pay me.. just for the priveldge.. but I'll consider all offers on their merits :rolleyes:

and NO thanks mark.. dont start any of this funny business ok..
and keep your hands to yourself as well :lol:

and why would that be a problem? might get some more offers of sexual favours :rolleyes: for my jungles :lol:

problem is.. I have more sexual favours cuming in that you can poke a hard stick at.. and all for free and for the love of it.. most even offer to pay me.. just for the priveldge.. but I'll consider all offers on their merits :rolleyes:

and NO thanks mark.. dont start any of this funny business ok..
and keep your hands to yourself as well :lol:

I didnt know sexual favours were an option. I'll keep it in mind when I'm after a pair next year.
I could've saved myself a stack of money over the last 10 years.

I didnt know sexual favours were an option. I'll keep it in mind when I'm after a pair next year.
I could've saved myself a stack of money over the last 10 years.

If thats your pic in your avatar :lol: dont even bother as a joke.. It wont be considered funny.
your too maxwell smart like mate.. sorry :lol:

you better tell me who these blokes are so i can put them on my "ignore" list :evil:

& you call us Queenslander's strange ? :rolleyes:
we don't have gay mardi - gras up here you know !!! :shock: LOL

c'mon, more jungle pics :lol:

and before you hit me up about Rob & I kissing & making up, i wasn't the one who used the tongue ! :? :lol:

hahaha colin well my jungle shed like 2-3 weeks ago and i have been to lazy to post up some pic so i thought wot the hell and here they are.
yellow is slowly starting to come out
1st is wot she looked like few weeks b4 the shed and others r from today

Cheers

B & W jungle hatchie that I bought off ad a couple weeks ago.. Had a bit of trouble getting him feeding (was feeding good for ad) but he finally took it and seems to be ok now :) Doesn't seem to be to bad handling. No bites yet only when I first got him :)

tremainBW002.jpg

tremainBW001.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back