Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
can someone tell me what lengths and weights they like there palmerstons to be before breeding ? cheers

was taking some pics today of the jungles after finally getting them sexed and these are my fvourites from my last clutch....finally starting to get a bit of colour to them. Pics were taken with no flash under a fluro so pretty accurate to what they really look like.

Love the stripe on that hatchy AM.

Cheers,
Dave

I have a pair of SXR jungles who are now yearlings. My pretty boy has kept his gorgeous colours and my girl has kept her not so gorgeous attitude but they are both beautiful. I wouldn't trade them for anything.

Zan the Man
027.jpg

And Miss Jane.
0041280x960.jpg

took these pics the other week and forgot to post them up.. 'rakasha"

Wow Colin. How old?

I'm going to guess (probably going to get it wrong) around a yearling?

rakasha hatched 27-12-2008 so roughly 2 1/2 years old.. SXR line apollo x athena.. always been a favourite of mine and will be up for breeding hopefully this coming season with luck.

this one below I bred 09-12-2010 and recently sold. this is the buyers pic he took of him after a shed (hope he doesn't mind me posting) SXR line but different parent from the older one above.. drac x unamed female

rakasha hatched 27-12-2008 so roughly 2 1/2 years old.. SXR line.. always been a favourite of mine and will be up for breeding hopefully this coming season with luck.

this one below I bred 09-12-2010 and recently sold. this is the buyers pic he took of him after a shed (hope he doesn't mind me posting) SXR line

That yellow is so amazing :)

Rakasha's a stunner mate.
Colin... have you got pics of aphrodite babies you kept to post mate?

these are old pics and I'll try to update soon (Im pretty slack with pics as you know)

these two are from aphrodite clutch hatched 08-12-2009 rakasha's father apollo was also from aphrodite.

Collin I would love to see pics of aphrodite and apollo who sound like they are one pairing that formed the foundation of your line ? Correct me if I am wrong :)

I just love what you have achieved !!

Sorry for so many pics, I love my pythons :D Currently uploading a video to youtube, will be up soon :D

IMG_1674.jpg

IMG_1671.jpg

IMG_1656.jpg
'

IMG_1653.jpg

IMG_1643.jpg

IMG_1635.jpg

IMG_1618.jpg

IMG_1613.jpg

IMG_1611.jpg

IMG_1604.jpg

IMG_1595.jpg

IMG_1600.jpg

How many pythons can you count?
IMG_1583.jpg

[video=youtube;etwKKCObveY]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=etwKKCObveY[/video]

This one won't go down too well, but it's cute so I'll post it. I just pulled the hide off the top of them to cleen some poop and found this :)

lurve.jpg

Collin I would love to see pics of aphrodite and apollo who sound like they are one pairing that formed the foundation of your line ? Correct me if I am wrong :) I just love what you have achieved !!

thanks elizabeth.. I've just been lucky I guess and started these particular programs from some good quality animals. Its not what I'd call my line and always think of them as SXR lines. Theres other lines of jungles I've had and some I still have, but these SXR are my favourite black and yellows

the SXR lines I have mainly originated from Aphrodite who was one of the SXR breeding females that I own, from Venus which SXR still own and also from a few other SXR animals. I have several animals bred from these groups and several more from different combinations bred from the above.

Aphrodite is Apollos mum and shes getting on in years and her yellow has dulled a lot. no good pics of her handy sorry just found one and added it but theres a few older pics of Apollo who is still looking pretty good colour wise these days

Absolutely stunning Colin.........I love the way the jungles mature they get such a lovely shape to their heads.

the markings on that hatchy's head are to die for.....really lovely stuff........

Absolutely stunning Colin.........I love the way the jungles mature they get such a lovely shape to their heads.

the markings on that hatchy's head are to die for.. really lovely stuff.....

Ajiria who's rakasha sister and Apollo their father (pic taken today 22-05-11 and he's coming into a shed period so he's looking dull)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back