Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I kinda like the black stripe down the back and overall pattern so decided to keep this one :)

attachment.php

Very very nice Colin... could be the beginings of a very nice project.

Hi All,

Here are some pics i took the other night on my iphone while feeding. These guys are starting to get some nice colour coming through and once sexed some will be ready to go to new homes.

Nice pics everyone else!

Cheers,
Dave

That last pic is GREAT. Awesome hatchy, nice yellow! How old is it?

I took these today with my iPhone. I was heaps surprised with how nice they turned out. It's a decent camera if you can manage to get it in focus properly.

Headshot4snappy.jpg

Headshot2snappy.jpg

Headshot1snappy.jpg

Headshot3snappy.jpg

Headshot5snappy.jpg

3 days ago she'd rip your hand off, but she's calmed right down with handling sessions 3 times a day.

Georgie struttin' his stuff
IMG_1490-Copy.jpg

IMG_1492.jpg

IMG_1508.jpg

IMG_1493.jpg

IMG_1501.jpg

IMG_1512.jpg

IMG_1513.jpg

IMG_1507.jpg

Can anyone tell me from the following pic if he will develop "tipping" as in, yellow scales throughout the black ones?

IMG_1497.jpg

Georgie having a chomp on a big meal :)

bf6abefe.jpg

Snappy tackling one, too :D

2e6d8c25.jpg

Can you guys tell from the way Georgie is developing if he will turn into a nice looking snake? He is the most developed of the 3, but they all have similar colours to him. He's just a bit in front with shedding.

just seeing if someone can answear this quick question, my jungle pairs scales on there belly have been catching on things, its hard to explain its like they are dry but there not. there is nothing visually rong you can see they, just are catching on stuff...

just seeing if someone can answear this quick question, my jungle pairs scales on there belly have been catching on things, its hard to explain its like they are dry but there not. there is nothing visually rong you can see they, just are catching on stuff...

Mine has been the same, especially around shedding time. If she moves back, it feels a bit rough. I asked the vet about this when I took her for a check up (as I do with all new animals) and he said it was fine..

Kawasaki rider

youre just going to have to be patient.....they change soooo much as they grow it is too soon to know....youre best bet is to look at mum and dad and see what they look like to get an idea of what you MIGHT get.

Red i love that golden colour.....i do love bright yellow too but the golden is so nice...i have two tullies here and I cant wait till they start to colour up !!

i hope so....mine are from Roger ? I am so happy with them I cant thank him enough for sending me such lovely snakes. The two little darlings are still the colour of baby poo lol I am having to just wait and be patient......temperament on them is to die for so relaxed.....Sabrina is looking lovely she sits on her dowel like a GTP and all her markings are just magic...i will have to try and get a pic when she does it.....she is still so tiny she has only just been moved into a larger click clack and hubby has made her a dowel she can sit on. Jasper is in shed at the moment and I am hoping he might look a bit brighter this time...we will see

Elizabeth

Thats normal and the bigger they get the more you feel it.......its when they move one way and their scales sort of dont catch up......the first time i felt it i paniced and there i was trying to check out Elviras belly to make sure she hadnt lost a scale lol and she was so cross with me lol

ok thanks for clearing that up :) it started a few months back and i hadnt changed anything haha just growing i guess. cheerss

i hope so....mine are from Roger ? I am so happy with them I cant thank him enough for sending me such lovely snakes. The two little darlings are still the colour of baby poo lol I am having to just wait and be patient......temperament on them is to die for so relaxed.....Sabrina is looking lovely she sits on her dowel like a GTP and all her markings are just magic...i will have to try and get a pic when she does it.....she is still so tiny she has only just been moved into a larger click clack and hubby has made her a dowel she can sit on. Jasper is in shed at the moment and I am hoping he might look a bit brighter this time...we will see

Roger does have some cracker jungles don't he....
Yeah mate yours should be colouring up like mine soon enough ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back