Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
This is the newest addition. I have no idea what I'm gunna name her, as I was gunna name her snappy. She has calmed down a lot, though...

IMG_1230.jpg

IMG_1236.jpg

IMG_1231.jpg

IMG_1238.jpg

IMG_1234.jpg

IMG_1233.jpg

Let me know what you guys think :)

Here she is the day I got her home :)

IMG_1195.jpg

Shes so tiny

I love the bug eyes and when they yawn

dear little thing enjoy her when she is so tiny

they grow really really fast !!

Shes so tiny

I love the bug eyes and when they yawn

dear little thing enjoy her when she is so tiny

they grow really really fast !!

Haha, yeah she is tiny. Our male was probably smaller than her when we got him, now he's fatter than a 10c piece in parts and weighs 41grams! They grow REALLY quick.

This new one is getting great. Still cautious and gets into the strike position, but very reluctant to strike now, getting used to me :)

Nice snake geckoman what sex is that i have a male like that and i wants to get a female one day for him here he is old pics ill have to get some new ones when he sheds

This my new lil fella got it from snakeitup, so so placid and so chilled, named Crosby after Sidney Crosby the captain of the Pittsburg penguins, thanks snakeit up

Heres one i got off Col a while back its feeding and growing like a champ and its colour just keeps on improving .
This male jungle is AMAZING in person
Roger
IMG_1244.jpg

This my new lil fella got it from snakeitup, so so placid and so chilled, named Crosby after Sidney Crosby the captain of the Pittsburg penguins, thanks snakeit up

Hi Ya

same breeder as my Elvira (pics earlier in this thread) and Alvin (my avatar) wonderful breeder very ethical....can highly recommend him !! Good choice of person to buy from !!

Roger that is one AMAZING Jungle !!

Heres one i got off Col a while back its feeding and growing like a champ and its colour just keeps on improving . This male jungle is AMAZING in person
Roger
IMG_1244.jpg

Im really pleased you like that boy mate and hope he keeps improving for you :D

I kinda like the black stripe down the back and overall pattern so decided to keep this one :)

attachment.php

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back