Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Just some random pics from tonight....a 2.5yr old palmerston female and another pic of my holdback with no flash that shows her colour better. She is a nasty piece of work this one!

Cheers,
Dave

Took a couple of pics of Georgie tonight

IMG_2428.jpg

IMG_2429.jpg

Was doing some cleaning today and decided to give this pair another shot before the end of the season - checked back an hour later and they were hooked up which was a pleasant surprise! Also a couple of pics of the female by herself - one with flash and one without. She is a nice animal I think - and she has never bitten me either which is a bonus! haha!

Cheers,
Dave

Good to see Dave, these two have been at it for the last two nights. I had seen little signs of action over the past month but the first time I have actualy seen anything close to being hooked up. I had also just about given up for the season and was about to pack up the incubator for another year...........might hold off for a few more weeks just incase.
Cheers,
Paul
View attachment 213093

Nice one Paul, think that pair should give you some nice bubs if it all pans out. I had thought it was all over and this was a last run for my pair but like you say - might give ti a couple more weeks! =)

Here are two pale Athertons I bred a few years back. Difficult to accurately photograph, but nice snakes nonetheless.

Zan says, "one more move and you're dead."
069.jpg

"I warned you. I've got teeth you know, and I know how to use them."
075.jpg

"I know I'm beautiful. I don't need you telling me, now leave me alone."
081.jpg

Wow, there bordering on Jags.

Congrats... absolute stunners.

Cheers,

They're a little bit of fun to tinker with. They are third generation adults that are ready to breed.
I sold the second one a while ago to make space for some pairings that should be interesting...

Here are some three year old holdbacks. The second one is actually one of the nicest looking jungles I've bred. It is from a line that produce flat black and pale lemon yellow animals. The challenge is taking a picture that does this line any justice.

looks like i can post here and its not just to drool over somone elses pics, FINALLY!
meet my new Julatten from Colin this is Tesla named after my hero Nikola Tesla.
11217641.6ebc6aa6.1024.jpg

11217627.8f566535.1024.jpg

11217634.70cd4261.1024.jpg

not bloody bad eh :)

dodgy iphone pic but caught these two going at it today while keeping an eye on me as I clean other enclosures!

A few more pale Atherton's. These things have snow white bellies and are a little unusual to look at in the flesh.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back