Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
ca7c5825-a48b-5b9a.jpg

---
I am here: http://maps.google.com/maps?ll=-34.844015,138.601642

Decided to throw my other male into the mix as he has been pacing his cage non stop for weeks now and he was straight into today and they were hooked up for the best part of 5 hours today. The male is from The Devil and the girl is Palmerston. Seems late to me for jungles to still be going at it but they still all seem very eager....

Cheers,
Dave

Good to see Dave ,
It may be due to the brisbane lower temps- today with 15c around our -area its' a very cool day for this time of the year at 15c -Ill put a some together again just to see what happens.

This is a 10 year old female. She is a beautiful, tolerant animal that still produces a healthy
clutch whenever a male is with her. I don't think there are many black and golds this age that look as good and produce viable clutches.

Some really nice jungles being posted
heres the latest photo of my Kraus line palmerston lemon female.
09krausfemaleresized.jpg

and heres my Gold 50/50 female
5050femaleresizedjpg.jpg

Here my female B&W Atherton produced by Simon Stone .
BlackwhiteAtherton.jpg

cheers
Roger

Roger I never tire of looking at your jungles. They are absolute incredible colours. When you call your female 50/50, what do you mean by that?

The palmerston female you have there, she looks like she has beautiful heavy black on her. When I asked SXR about the lineage of my fellas, Diane said they are from orginal Atherton pythons that they acquired from Mr Krauss. What's the difference between palmerston and atherton, and is it ok to mix these two together?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back