Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
a gold one :D

green002-3.png

D3pro that snake OMG I Love it

D3pro that snake OMG I Love it

Hi everyone
Just some updated pics of Sabrina helping me on aps............she has discovered doing what Elvira used to love doing when she was a baby...sitting on my laptop screen

The first pic I grabbed the camera and snapped and unfortunately the flash didnt go off so I have lightened it so you can see her as I think it sets off her markings beautifully and the second one is with a flash. She is about 10 months old. So my challenge is to get her to sit like that again and try and get a better pic

We are still waiting for her colour to come through.

She has got the most wonderful temperament and is bred by Roger Lester..Thanks Roger !!

View attachment 219927View attachment 219929

Here is an updated pic of Elvira, she is nearly 2yrs old bred by James Ardrie SXR Line

View attachment 219931View attachment 219932

She is my first jungle..and very yellow like her Mum...heres hoping she keeps her lovely colour

SXR line jungle

This is Hendrix, my 9 month old male SXR line jungle produced by james "snakeitup", he's more yellow in person but still yet to colour up, hopefully as bright as the parents.

Cheers Mo :)

heres my 1yr old dont know if she was from a specific line as i bought it from a random breeder up here in FNQ. does she look like anything or just a plain old jungle? she is fairly "dirty" in this pic as shes due for a shed after her next feed. eats every time offered food and has never struck from what im reading about jungles i got a well tempered one.
307309_10150397672041018_608441017_10045216_2004336403_n.jpg

292019_10150397566376018_608441017_10044347_320054592_n.jpg

taken about 30 mins ago of a jungle I bred last season (hatched 9-12-2010)

DSC04094.jpg

DSC04091.jpg

HI Guys

These are updated pics of Alvin bred by James Ardrie. He is half brother to Elvira same father different mother. I included his baby pic for the noobies to see how a snake the colour of baby poo brown can turn into a lovely butter yellow. I tend to pick my snakes by markings because the yellow can be so variable. The second pic is his real colours the lighter ones turned out washed out. I have a UV light in his enclosure which I turn on every couple of days. I know they say snakes dont need it but hubby and I like them to have some UV just in case....well I wont be using the light to photograph again...I am going to use the flash instead !!

Anyway he has nice markings and James would be pleased to see some of his babies being put on this thread as I saw a few posts back another snake bred by James that had been posted.

Keep the piccies coming they are all lovely

Elizabeth

View attachment 220326View attachment 220325View attachment 220324View attachment 220323

Your a show off Colin lol. God damn you have some great looking snakes.

7caa5d9d-7ce8-c7a4.jpg

7caa5d9d-7d20-b4f4.jpg

My completely beautiful girl, the Lovliest calmest natured snake. These pics are following her most recent shed (a week ago). Bred by a really clue-y bloke who knows his stuff ~_^

Anyway he has nice markings and James would be pleased to see some of his babies being put on this thread as I saw a few posts back another snake bred by James that had been posted.

Keep the piccies coming they are all lovely

Elizabeth
Well if that's not an invitation I don't know what is!

Another of James', from the same clutch as mo-deville's. Couldn't be happier with her.

View attachment 220359View attachment 220358

These are the parents of my jungles and DHoffmann's jungle 2 posts up ^ from the same clutch, both parents are SXR, owned by James Airdrie "snakeitup", very high quality top shelf snakes, extremly happy with them, thanks again James hope you don't mind me posting these pics up mate,im not trying to take any credit for your wonderful snakes, just showing the beautiful animals where our babies came from, :D the first 2 pics are of the mum and pics 3 and 4 are of the dad.

Cheers Mo :)

View attachment 220532Hi Dhoffman...that first pic of Mum I am almost certain that is Elviras Mum..is she over 4 years old ? I am sure that is the same beautiful snake we saw that had really kept her colours she is such a nice snake. I think Elvira is very like her....this pic was taken a couple of months ago she is a lot bigger now !!

Nice Snake RedInk I am really liking these reduced patterns near the nose...they look so nice

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back