Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
very nice james jr :D would pic 1 and 4 be SXR line? and pics 2 & 3 (middle two) be john montgomery line?

Thanks Tristis, meatman and Colin.

Pics 1 & 4 is a Tim Falkner jungle and your spot on col, second two are Montgomery Line, she is due to drop next week.

cheers
Wayne

the biggest atherton Ive owned is around 7 foot long..

B&W jungle a few weeks ago.. bloated and getting ready to lay..

DSC04023.jpg

and this morning - 11 good eggs for her first clutch isnt bad for a julatten

DSC04110.jpg

How long do Julattens keep their black and white colour for?

How long do Julattens keep their black and white colour for?

really depends on the individual snake. Ive got some that must be 6 years old minimum that are still pretty white..
see attached pic.. not a great pic but you can see what I mean

but a lot start to go grey and silver with age

What a shame they don't stay as they are when they are little! Don't know if it's just the camera but they look brown and cream. Is it possible to work towards lengthening the amount of time they hold their colour, like with black and golds? Would be great to have a nice big one that had really sharp colours still :)

What a shame they don't stay as they are when they are little! Don't know if it's just the camera but they look brown and cream. Is it possible to work towards lengthening the amount of time they hold their colour, like with black and golds? Would be great to have a nice big one that had really sharp colours still :)

shes getting ready for a prelay in that pic & I only have a sony cybershot 2 megapixel camera :lol: heres another one of her

Tiger jungle to tiger jungle breeding produced a clutch of 20 eggs .
It was this females first clutch at just under 3 years old and a perfect one at that.
Very excited about this pairing ...
Roger

Wow Roger, I think I'd be excited too. Beautiful animals mate, keep us up to date.

Thanks Wayne and everyone else who liked the post.
Ill try to get a video of them once they hatch out , for youtube.
Also the female that just laid this clutch has her juvie photo in the Complete Carpet python book :D .
Roger

congrats mate :D red hot pair and awesome clutch..

Im sweating on this one laying very soon..

Ajiria

DSC04125.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back