Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Heres my Golden girl at 21 months.
resizedGoldengirl.jpg

Cheers Col
Heres her brother from same clutch. I will breed them together next year.
Hes a light creamy colour but his black is strong.
resized5050male2.jpg

shame hes not as pretty as her.. shes a stunner :D but the genetics should produce some rippers
Ive got the hots big time for that girl in post 3080 haha
have you thought about using my SXR male over her?

Yer Col , i have that option to use your SXR male .
Just see how things go...
its a win win situation for sure.
Since i have 2 clutches sired by the SR male
ill get a good idea what hes going to throw in his offspring this season.

Absolutely beautiful Junglefreak! I'm sure you would have a line-up of people wanting some of her offspring!

That golden girl looks great Roger.
Which lines of yours did she come from.
Cheers Justin

Interesting mix Roger. Seems to have done the trick.
Love the comparison pics

Cheers Justin

I now own the male in those pics. He is so well tempered I don't have any worry of him even coming close to biting. Couldn't have asked for a better snake. Thanks again James.
View attachment 221986View attachment 221987 I know they're bad pics but my DSLR is playing up. Guts...

Hey Tankslapt thats awsome you bought him, post up some more piks if you get a chance hey?

Cheers Mo

Hi Aussielostegypt

You probably need to put your post in herp help....this thread is for people to boast....I mean modestly post pictures of their jungls for us all to drool over..I mean admire !!

When you post put some more details about your cage set up and temperatures. feeding schedule....

There will be people just itching to help you in that section

Kind Regards

Elizabeth

This is my little girl, Yarraki, 9mth old (Roger Lester x Mark Sim Lines) bred by Mick's reptiles, photos a little dodgy as I'm no photographer and she's full of beans and won't stay still

View attachment 223126

Found my K.Aland girl wrapped up around 9 eggs the other morning - she is just skin and bone now the poor thing. Sorry about the dodgy phone pics.

Cheers,
Dave

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back