Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah I agree, Im so glad I paid extra for a black one.
He is loving it, although he must be spinning out not being in a tub 24/7.

I was going to get a nice woodgrain timber enclosure for my jungles but after seeing yours geckoman im getting black!!!!

This is a full shot of the enclosure, unfortunately snakey was in his hide.
Its still really basic but Im going to jazz it when I get a chance, probably add another light half way down as well.

another light will go well geckoman, you should enter that jungle in pik comps, he's definatly in my high top ten best jungles that iv seen!!!

Day 54 and the first head was poking out this morning. I pipped the rest and they all seem alive. Hopefully some will be fully out later tonight.
d31f3506-a528-71b7.jpg

Best of luck with them Dave.............I am at day 55 with mine. Hope I see the same when I get home from work.

First to fully emerge, all 23g of it!
d31f3506-c88a-11e6.jpg

Few more of my jungle chillin on her perch waiting for a feed. Slowly developing her gold colouration with every shed, sorry she's not the same standard as Colin's animals

View attachment 229703View attachment 229704

very nice jungle mate :D and its not a contest.. I really love my jungles and just like to share a few crappy pics of some of the jungles I bred and am breeding with other jungle enthusiasts :D jungles are very addictive and Im just a fanatic :lol:

A few crappy pics he says, mate I don't reckon it's even possible to get a crappy pic of your lot :p Top looking jungles everyone! Shall have to chuck some pics of mine up on here soon! Gets me computer back tomorrow er today ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back