Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
a couple more have hatched.. hope these pics look a bit better than that last one

DSC04202BW.jpg

DSC04201BW.jpg

I only have two things to say about those Julatens
1. Congratulations those are some seriously impressive B&W's.
2. Damn you Colin, thats another one added to the list - ;)

We rescued this little boy a few months ago as it refused any attempt to feed it and the breeder was going to euthanase him as he felt it was unfair to force feed tiny pieces of mice tails etc ets down its throat, and he was one third the size of his siblings.
We have purchased a few species from this breeder and he offered him to us to try and get him going. I wasn't keen at first as I would have been devistated had he passed away on us, but my wife was insistant on having a try. She even named him "PHOENIX" before we even collected him.

To our pleasure and amazement, he took a pinkie within 30 minutes of getting him home. Phoenix is now powering along and is feeding every 4-5 days.

I rang the breeder to tell him the good news, and offered to pay for the snake, but he refused payment and thanked us for having a go.

Regards Lofty

030-1.jpg

This is our little girl Serina. Pic does not do her colour justice, as she is so yellow it burns your eyes.

Regards Lofty

012-4.jpg

018-1.jpg

I like that first one gozz....they look like they have nice solid black on them.

loftybob - good results all mate - well done.

Some nice examples being shown here.

Here is a couple shoddy pics of one of my jungles.
Hopefully she'll go next season.

6379384185_28e2d21bf9.jpg

6379385019_53b2491250.jpg

Looks like some pretty sweet hatchos there Col!
If they are anything like the last season's hold backs, then they'll be stunners.

thanks francis and shaun.. the black & yellow jungle hatchies pictured in post 3167 (two posts above) are from the same parents that these ones came from last season so I'm hoping for a similar result once these ones colour up.

Moose at just prior to 11 months. He is now 90cm long and he is colouring up more brightly with every shed :)

For a Jungle, he really is a joy. I was expecting to be bitten and snapped at daily, but apart from a quick nip on night one when I took him out of the Click Clack he came in, he hasn't bitten me since and apart from being a little touchy in his enclosure, he is an absolute joy to handle and although he isn't very photogenic I still had a bit of fun getting him out.

Like I've said he's not as "designer" as some of the other stunners in this thread, but he's pretty special in my own eyes :)

View attachment 228509View attachment 228510View attachment 228511

geckoman that is one very impressive jungle man, id be sooooo happy with that snake, nice boofy head on it aswell, how old is he/she and how big and how often do you feed the animal?

Thats a great looking jungle Geckoman! They always look great in a black enclosure!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back