Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Jungle_freak you do have some of the best jungles mate, the mid picture is from your blood line the others are from a guy you know in Brissy. I hope to breed them with some of my line. Next season should be interesting.

I am in the middle of a discussion with some pommies about jungle jags
They are mixing jungles with jags and seem really happy with their really poor results because the jungles lose all that glorious gold and they end up with basically a nice Iryan Jaya

Would like permission from someone on here with a really stunning jungle to post a photo of
a natural Aussie jungle on that discussion

Its on R.f.u.k
Just need one photo of a stunner to show them you dont need Jag genes to make awesome Jungles
Mine were ok but nothing like what is available now
Peter

Amazing
Tried to write r*** and it was blocked

This little girl shed the other day - she is my only holdback from my last clutch from a k.aland x devil pairing.

Cheers,
Dave

Haha Jungle_freak
"Who bred that it's a cracker"
"You did."

Looks like an amazing snake.

dam there some good looking snakes would love to have more iv got one atm aint got any good photos to throw on hear have
to take one he sheded the other day too :)

hey what would u all recomend for breeding like age and size i was thinking of breeding him but not sure when he would be
ready any tips would be great thanks :)

these are of my jungle not sure what sex it is my gf thinks it s male i thinks female i got it with a partner witch was a male so it should be a female lol just shed thursday night got to watch it :) and it had food yesterday so might notice its a lil fat lol

It has been a while since I got some pics of this Jullaten pair. Would like to get these two up to breeding size but these two seem to do things on their own terms, and wont be pushed.

Cheers Paul
View attachment 226061

heres 2 pics of my lil girl =)
320875_10150457812666018_608441017_10404978_1611984987_n.jpg

297509_10150367561531018_608441017_9858596_1760429394_n.jpg

294782_10150415993666018_608441017_10151719_1693086122_n.jpg

It has been a while since I got some pics of this Jullaten pair. Would like to get these two up to breeding size but these two seem to do things on their own terms, and wont be pushed.

Cheers Paul
View attachment 226061

Sign me up for one of the babies =D

first B&W Julatten jungle out of the egg 15-11-2011 for me this season

DSC04193.jpg

Love the white tail on that one Colin, nice and healthy looking hatchy.

Thanks for the comments Oscar but might be a bit of a wait as they are still pretty small.

Love the white tail on that one Colin, nice and healthy looking hatchy.

Its a really crappy pic :D and the colours blown out but it was done in a hurry.. but it is very healthy and robust.
This clutch is from a Julatten female I havent used previously so Im interested to see the results myself

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back