Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
It's a bit hard to see but in the top left corner it says he's just shy of 2.2 metres. 7 year old 7.2 ft monster SxR.
Glensize.jpg

This guy was looking nice today so I thought id take a quick pic, he is actually due to shed in the next 2 weeks so he is looking really good considering..

(SXR male, 2 years old, bred by Colin)

jj-2.jpg

jj1-1.jpg

J-Girl (the one with the upside down J head pattern)? I do have a couple of crappy pics from last year darren and will try and find them. She's basically the same with the white going a more silvery grey.. If I cant find them will get her out later for a pic. the attached pic is maybe the most recent Ive found darren and thats still over a year old.

yes she does but seems like she re-absorbs the follicles. shes been mated well by several fertile males but never laid eggs

Still looks great for her age mate, certainly is a fantastic example. Thanks for sharing Colin.
Daz

Still looks great for her age mate, certainly is a fantastic example. Thanks for sharing Colin.
Daz

no probs darren.. will get a fresh pic when i get her out for her next feed..

Oh my goodness tankslapt that is a big big snake for a jungle....I hope Elvira doesnt get quite that big......I think she has stopped getting any more length she seems to be maturing up and broadening out so I am hoping that this means she is stopping getting any longer....but yes she is a big girl.

Kawasakirider.....I just fed her like i feed my others...but she has always had a good appetite and she sort of just grew so as she grew I upped her food so she had a nice bump each time I fed her once a week/fortnight. My two from Roger are nowhere near as big and yet the line they have come from inidcates that as they grow they should get to the same size. They have just got to the 12 month mark and are just starting to have a growth spurt and be really hungry and interested in food.....and they are growing !! But again as you say....slower than Elvira...she is a tart lol and I have really noticed it both with Alvin who is an atherton and my two tullys Sabrina and Jasper from Roger because they arent as big......so I dont think I have overfed her because I am feeding the other two the same I think it is just her she is big.....

Elizabeth

Oh my goodness tankslapt that is a big big snake for a jungle....I hope Elvira doesnt get quite that big......I think she has stopped getting any more length she seems to be maturing up and broadening out so I am hoping that this means she is stopping getting any longer....but yes she is a big girl.

Kawasakirider.....I just fed her like i feed my others...but she has always had a good appetite and she sort of just grew so as she grew I upped her food so she had a nice bump each time I fed her once a week/fortnight. My two from Roger are nowhere near as big and yet the line they have come from inidcates that as they grow they should get to the same size. They have just got to the 12 month mark and are just starting to have a growth spurt and be really hungry and interested in food.....and they are growing !! But again as you say....slower than Elvira...she is a tart lol and I have really noticed it both with Alvin who is an atherton and my two tullys Sabrina and Jasper from Roger because they arent as big......so I dont think I have overfed her because I am feeding the other two the same I think it is just her she is big.....

Elizabeth

Haha yeah he's a gentle giant. And yes I have noticed that Elvira is a big girl (don't tell her I said that she might take it the wrong way :) That's the way I like jungles it gives them extra 'wow' factor.

Tankslapt she has such a big personality I dont think anything would phase her lol, but I wont tell her just to be on the safe side......because I will be the one to cop it if she isnt happy lol

JasonR - thats a great snake you have there.....how old is it? Still looks like its holding its fluro yellow very well.

Cheers,
dave

Here are two 2 year olds I bred...two years ago. These are of the more 'gold' type of things.

I did the same thing Red-ink. I find it a little tricky taking accurate shots in the sunlight, particularly if it's bright.

These are some more two year olds.

I did the same thing Red-ink. I find it a little tricky taking accurate shots in the sunlight, particularly if it's bright.

These are some more two year olds.

Nice one mate, and I hear that bout trying to get accurate shots in sunglight mate. I found it a bit better taking shots just a bit in the shade gives better results (still does'nt really capture their true colour though)

Yeah, I hear you mate. The sky was partially cloudy on the day. I'd get the shots right and the clouds would float over or away (whichever I didn't want lol) so here are some others when the clouds were hanging around.

Nice adults you have there man, kind of 'jaggish' (for lack of a better adjective)

You seem to have a lot of very nice jungles hanging around at your place john. :)

Cheers Justin

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back