Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Anto is she from Jungle Freaks lines. I have just hatched out 11 very similar.

My male breeder (Montgomery line Palmerston), there's already a few of him on this thread but I took this one last night and couldn't resist. He is nearly due for a shed soon aswell. :lol:

p1090665h.jpg

Vixen,

That is one wacky looking jungle (in a totally good way!) The percentage and quality of yellow makes this snake one of the best I've seen. You must be very pleased to own him.

He still looks great Vixen. Did you pair them again last season.

Cheers Justin

I did but unfortunately 80% of the eggs were slugs, and the remaining few went bad a few days after being layed. Not sure what happened as it was the same sire and dam, just one of those things I guess!

That's ok, these things happen. It's probably for the best as I already have another three clutches in the incubator, and another mum due to lay soon. =)

Some more I have bred:

387688_215470558541129_100002345580570_495235_1665297676_n.jpg

409317_217698004985051_100002345580570_499702_1120255926_n.jpg

374357_219467004808151_100002345580570_504062_2142374192_n.jpg

My male breeder (Montgomery line Palmerston), there's already a few of him on this thread but I took this one last night and couldn't resist. He is nearly due for a shed soon aswell. :lol:

p1090665h.jpg

How awesome is that!!!!

Hey guys! just wondering why my new Jungle's eyes were very cloudy yesterday and not cloudy today, just a tiny bit, i just got him yesterday so idk how long they have been cloudy? He's 2 years old :)

Vixen, this animal is off the chart..........best Jungle I have ever seen.........

p1090665h.jpg

Outstanding jungles Vixen .
Heres one i have not posted for a while my Cowley male , cleaned his cage today and he was looking nice.
Will be paired up with my Kraus Female breeder this coming season .

0LemonmaleRESIZED31.jpg

Outstanding jungles Vixen .
Heres one i have not posted for a while my Cowley male , cleaned his cage today and he was looking nice.
Will be paired up with my Kraus Female breeder this coming season .

0LemonmaleRESIZED31.jpg
Wow he is a stunner roger, looks great.

Roger,

Most pure Cowleys I have seen are quite average looking. Is that one a good example of selective breeding or has there been some Palmerston blood mixed in there to intensify the black and yellow.

Put over your kruass animal they will throw some stunners.

Great Jungle, you sure have some of the best 50/50 bandeds in the country.

Ben , I believe this cowley was produced by true blue .
Its a good one too. Soon as i saw it advertised about 4 months ago. I snapped it up , quick as etc...

So This male will go over my nicest females eventually to create pure jungles that are "locality mongrels" lol .
I prefer to call these mixed locality jungles DESIGNERS .
cheers
Roger

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back