Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Bigger rats and scent it with a mouse

This guy just shed today so thought id snap a pic up while i clean him out

What can I say, bugger's a bloody poser... what else was I meant to do?

e31d594a.jpg

I want to get pics of my boy out hanging about but ahh hes fully lazy and just sticks to his hide all day lmao

Just a quick update on my Roger x Sims line B&G female, she's not as pretty as most jungles posted here but her temperment more then makes up for her lack of pretty colours

This was her just 7 weeks ago

View attachment 235531

And a few of her now, she's due for a shed and looking a bit drab and milky with the camera flash, she's come on leaps and bounds since she decided to start taking 25g Hopper rats

View attachment 235526

View attachment 235528

View attachment 235529

a few random hatchy pics.....some of them even didnt bite me! =)

Most are feeding well now and some will be ready to go to new homes soon but still have a few that test my patience but they are getting better and better.

Cheers,
Dave

cracker jungle too meatman.....

Thanks Dave. Good luck with the hatchies. I like the 3rd one as well.

Cheers Justin

These are my 3 favourite hatchies.

Finally have the whole clutch feeding and starting to grow like weeds, which is a big relief, most ate in the first three weeks but the final one took 6 weeks and really tested my patience.

These guys are coming up to their 3rd shed so hopefully they start to colour up a little bit soon.

Cheers Paul.
View attachment 236296View attachment 236294View attachment 236295

Looking good Paul. Look forward too seeing them when they colour up.

Cheers Justin

wow awesome stuff paul

Thanks Grogshla, will see what sex they are as I would like to pair two of them in a few years.

D3PRO love the Julattens. What age are they? I am hoping my pair will breed this year but the female is still a bit smaller than I would like.

Cheers,
Paul

D3PRO love the Julattens. What age are they? I am hoping my pair will breed this year but the female is still a bit smaller than I would like.

Cheers,
Paul

That female was born last season. Bred by colin

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back