Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Cheers guys.
Heres the 6 year old palmerston female breeder ill be pairing my cowley male too this coming season.
0PalmerstonbreederRESIZEDgytre11.jpg

This one's been shown before, but it is still exceptional at three years of age. No tricks, just a nice snake, a camera and a sunny day :)

John, As i have told you before your superline jungle has to be on of, if not the best i have ever seen!!! Bring on the velvet black, high yellow super tigers!!!!

@Vixen- The hatchy i got from you last season is looking to turn out like your ridiculously awesome monty male!!!! Will post pics after the next shed....think i chose well!!! Pity you didn't get a cluch from him again this year!!! :cry:

Thanks Roger,

Shame I missed out on that Hot Female the other day!!!!

Hi Roger, yes not really fresh blood as I picked these jungles from hatchies when I was lucky enough to go to Peter Krauses home about 10 years ago. Im not sure if he even breeds jungles anymore. At the time had no idea how much of an impact Jungles would make in the herp scene.

Dan

Turtle.
Kraussy does still breeds Jungles, but mostly Julattens and Cardwells. I think he is starting a new line of Palmerstons, but all his original Palmerstons went to Snake Ranch.

Shauno,
Smoking hot Jungles you have there, some of those look like Devil line Jungles, would that be correct??????
I have some Jungle Projects that a few of those would fit very nicely into, if your keen to possible move on a female please pm me.

Cheers for that Barra, I went there years ago with no intention to buy anything but suddenly you feel like a kid in a lolly shop.. The good thing is I know their definitely Peter K's line..

Dan

Cheers for the likes and nice comments guys n' gals.

This one has come from a K. Aland line pairing and has the bold stripe along with the amazing colour, I still have to do a double take when I get her out. Pitty her previous dwelling was somewhere in the pits of hell as she is fairly snappy, but you've gotta love a sexy jungle even with an attitude. See how she performs next season..;)

Thanks Guy's

Barrramundi - Sorry to say mate but to date I haven't purchased any pythons from the Devil.

hi guys wonder if some can help me. this is the 1st jungle i ever had its nine months old it shed 2 days ago it had a 3/4 shed then shed the rest a day later . and i feed it a pinky rat it would eat it the day i tryed again the same thing but when i tryed a mouse it took it right away .so how do i get it on to feed on rat ?{i got it 2 weeks ago }

hi guys wonder if some can help me. this is the 1st jungle i ever had its nine months old it shed 2 days ago it had a 3/4 shed then shed the rest a day later . and i feed it a pinky rat it would eat it the day i tryed again the same thing but when i tryed a mouse it took it right away .so how do i get it on to feed on rat ?{i got it 2 weeks ago }

Try a bigger rat? Like a hopper, as pinky rat sounds small for 9 months. If that doesn't work, try braining it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back