Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Nice little critter JMS i got this guy out today for abit of lawn time while i clean out the enclosures

This male shed and fed today . .
0135050malejustshedRESIZED.jpg

had several enquiries asking how my jungles are doing.. so heres some pics of the where are they at stage.. still smallish but feeding and growing well and already starting to show some colour..

the last pic is one from last season from the same parents so hoping they colour up as well. cheers

c0947564-de87-0d89.jpg

One of my new little hatches only 2 weeks old had his first shed and ate last night
c0947564-dee1-3e3e.jpg

some random pics while cleaning some hatchy tubs this arvo - most of these have just had their 2nd shed or coming up to their 2nd shed.

Cheers,
Dave

Hey, not sure if this is the place to ask...

But I've been looking into getting a Jungle Python. I was wondering if there is any particular person I should be looking at to get one from. Some sort of 'authority' on Jungle Pythons.

There's been a super helpful member of these forums that I am keen to buy off, but I want to be as safe as possible and make sure I get a reptile that I can keep happy.

Aside from that, beautiful animals everyone!

Hey, not sure if this is the place to ask...

But I've been looking into getting a Jungle Python. I was wondering if there is any particular person I should be looking at to get one from. Some sort of 'authority' on Jungle Pythons.

There's been a super helpful member of these forums that I am keen to buy off, but I want to be as safe as possible and make sure I get a reptile that I can keep happy.

Aside from that, beautiful animals everyone!

I'd just check out the for sale section and decide which breeders snakes you like the look of.

had several enquiries asking how my jungles are doing.. so heres some pics of the where are they at stage.. still smallish but feeding and growing well and already starting to show some colour..

the last pic is one from last season from the same parents so hoping they colour up as well. cheers

They're looking great Colin, nice full bellies, can't wait till they're ready to go

Hey guys, got two 12month olds and they seem to be becoming worse handlers. Usually they would 'nip' at us once then allow some handling, but now they both seem to have fully dilated pupils and be charged up in their striking S constantly. I understand jungles' temperaments are wild, but just wanted to put it out there and ask as they don't need to be provoked any more to strike. Am I doing something wrong? Not enough feed, too much / not enough handling? Or have I just lucked out and have two well developing psychopaths on my hands lol. Cheers :)

Finally able to get a half decent (well maybe a 1/4 decent) pic of my jungle now she's in a well lit enclosure and don't have the camera flash stuffing up the colours. She still hasn't shed yet but due anyday now

As i've said before she ain't the prettiest jungle out there and being a mix of gold and yellow lines her final colour is still unknown. Anyway enough excuses for her appearance, here she is......again

View attachment 237597

View attachment 237596

Woody dont know if its just me but she looks like a absolute cracker got any full body pics ?

looking at this thread and i just can not wait till i get mine hoot hoot

Stunning jungles Derek .
Yer mate , those silver eyes stand out alright .
Is that a pair in these pics ? Did you breed them ? .
cheers
Roger

I got them from a buddy of mine. The parents came from Kevin and Sue Handley from Schuett lines.
I'll happily raise em up....they look great. I wish I could capture their yellow though! Haha. NEON!!!! Haha.

D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back