Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Good luck with the breed this season Colin,
Here is a pic of one Im hanging onto, this lineage has not had the surface scratched as to some of the amazing patterns and traits that will be bred from the line in the future, :)
Cheers
Adam
the future is bright and can only get better with selective breeding hot snake Adam
cheers Trent

Kelly, that's turning out to be a little cracker, so yellow for it's age :D
cheers Mark

One of Roger's a Palmerston & Cowley Beach bred by Rob

Jungles Taking Quail!

My 18 month old Jungles I bred ;taking Quail -
1 week old Quail they like them!

These fellas aren't mine, they're Scrubbycam's, but I edited them.
All credits go to Scrubbycam copyright.

cheers for tht Jordo!! they look mad

Jungles are by far the best morelia i reckon!!

cant argue with that.. jungles, darwins, gtp's are my favorite morelia and also my favourite three aussie python species.

Fresh shed krauss female

Untitled-3.jpg

Damn that's hot Colin, I hope mine turns out that nice :lol:

I dont really like the B-W jungles compared to the yellow-black,but that one Colin certaintly changed my mind,a very nice speciemen.

Damn that's hot Colin, I hope mine turns out that nice :lol:

thats an old pic of her by tremain. Shes a lot older than that now, has bred and her white is more a light grey..
but shes still awesome.. hopefully she will lay a clutch for meand has been mating quite a bit..

I dont really like the B-W jungles compared to the yellow-black,but that one Colin certaintly changed my mind,a very nice speciemen.

heres a black and yellow then...

dsc00024-apollo-12317.jpg

That is just outstanding Colin,what age is he-she.You certaintly produce alot of stunners,i shall be looking for a nice female this season,so i will keep you in mind...

That is just outstanding Colin,what age is he-she.You certaintly produce alot of stunners,i shall be looking for a nice female this season,so i will keep you in mind...

thanks. thats apollo son of my female aphrodite at 11 months old. Hes now about? 4.5 yrs old I think and still looks hot.
this pic was taken last year and hes pretty much the same..

dsc00844-apollo-12328.jpg

and some of his daughters (holdbacks) that hatched late December 2008 (pics taken at 3.5 months old)
http://www.aussiepythons.com/forum/...04/dsc01892-apollo-x-athena-hatchie-12906.jpg

http://www.aussiepythons.com/forum/...04/dsc01877-apollo-x-athena-hatchie-12901.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back