Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
One of my 2, both look almost the same. Will be breeding them. SXR line fbreed by Matt Bonnett.

Picture of Mum and Dad too

2 holdback female hatchies from apollo (SXR aphrodite line) x athena (SXR venus line)

dsc02098-1-holdback-female-apollo-sxr-aphrodite-line-x-athena-sxr-venus-line-16104.jpg

dsc02105-holdback-female-apollo-sxr-aphrodite-line-x-athena-sxr-venus-line-16108.jpg

Jungle-18 months-Female-and Male -striped

Jungles I breed 18 months old.

A disgusting looking Atherton. I can understand why some hate them, they look terrible.

Nice colin, going to post a few photos of a female julatten I got off ad that has a stripe going when she sheds :)

That is one ugly mofo Kris lol

You're telling me Gozz. I can fully understand how some dislike the paler atherton types and try to make them out to be "mongrel" mix breeds.....oh interNUT experts....

Pike1 is the founder of this line, a few on here have a few of his animals and they are so different to everything else out there. They grow to about 7 foot and are pretty placid and make great display animals in large enclosures.

Ad, those B/W's you've thrown photos up of are stunning. I can't wait to see what you produce down the track.

Kris.

You're telling me Gozz. I can fully understand how some dislike the paler atherton types and try to make them out to be "mongrel" mix breeds.....oh interNUT experts....

Pike1 is the founder of this line, a few on here have a few of his animals and they are so different to everything else out there. They grow to about 7 foot and are pretty placid and make great display animals in large enclosures.

Ad, those B/W's you've thrown photos up of are stunning. I can't wait to see what you produce down the track.

Kris.
Yes i think i have seen the parents of yours at pikes place cheers

some Tully's & a Julatten :D
this thread is awesome ;)
beautiful animals everyone...

cheers Mark

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back