Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
J-Girl - Black & White Julatten Jungle

j-girl-b-and-w-pic-by-tremain-anderson-15850.jpg
tht J-Girl looks amazing!!
An introducing the spack man, the spack man yea
tht third pic looks awesome!! all these jungles are amazing every1! in for a great future for jungles!!

Hey Gozz, the stripe on the spack man is nuts! I'm slowly starting to turn in favor of these damn black and whites I see so much of!

Heres a pic from last night...

DSC03631.jpg

Some recent jungle pics, not the biggest fellow, but his colours just get brighter and brighter! I got him on the 1st of Feb, I think he was about 1 month old.:)

The Spack man lol,does he just go Spack when you pick him up lol,very nice Gozz.

Photo of male jungle I got off Roger in 2007

Wow, what more can I say. She is stunning!

thanks kurto. those are some older pics taken by mark sim when he owned her but she's still a hot looking girl and Im sweating on her breeding this season. when I looked through sone old emails from mark about her and found this interesting.
She is Spidermans sister, produced by SXR line snakes , bred by a guy called Gavin who runs Scales and Tails. The SXR jungles that produced Spiderman and Spiderwoman came from SXR out of Aphrodite and Cirrus.

So my female aphrodite is actually spiderwoman and the (late) spider males grandmother. Aphrodite is apollos mum so an apollo (SXR aphrodite line) x spiderwoman (SXR aphrodite line) clutch may have a good chance of having a few RP type spiderlings :D with some luck.. I have also put apollo and a male (from spider x aphrodite) across aphrodite this season.

Very nice everyone.

My male has just shed, but my beloved camera is at my Dad's house, so no photos yet, but imagine jet black with really bright lemon yellow and a single stripe down the back;)

So my female aphrodite is actually spiderwoman and the (late) spider males grandmother. Aphrodite is apollos mum so an apollo (SXR aphrodite line) x spiderwoman (SXR aphrodite line) clutch may have a good chance of having a few RP type spiderlings :D with some luck.. I have also put apollo and a male (from spider x aphrodite) across aphrodite this season.
That sounds complicated:?

Very nice indeed Colin,im glad you understand all the information about the email.I have a few question i would like to ask,whats the oldest Jungle you have,how are the colours on him-her,have you had any hatchies straight from the egg that you could tell would turn into a stunner,awesome Jungles everyone,keep them coming.

Very nice indeed Colin,im glad you understand all the information about the email.I have a few question i would like to ask,whats the oldest Jungle you have,how are the colours on him-her,have you had any hatchies straight from the egg that you could tell would turn into a stunner,awesome Jungles everyone,keep them coming.

I think you also Private Messaged me the same questions and I sent you back an answer by pm. cheers

33 Pages:eek:!
This is a fantastic thread! I'm loving the diversity being shown:)
Hopefully more people will add to it!:)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back