Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
That's the spirit Brent,it's good to have a laugh every now and then,I'll show ya my secret locale for those onion jungles if you show me where the lemons come from,deal??????????

Very nice jungle there Kris and is that all your calling it"a jungle" saurely you can come up with a better sales pitch than that,you won't get much for them unless they have a special name you know lol nice animal and who really cares sometimes where they come from,it's a nice jungle that's what matters!!

andy that jungle of your friends is a cracker,looks like a nice Stone animal being Athertons,I have a whole clutch I'm holding back and will be very happy if they colour up that nice!!Some stunning animals in this thread and all different which isw what I love about jungles.

Here's another couple of jungles looking promising for their age...

I think we would all agree, that with the depth and variation of jungles getting around these days
there will be some truly awesome specimens produced through selective breeding in times to come
be it locale specific or locality mixed, the next few seasons will see some world class stuff produced
best of luck to everyone & their projects / been some stunning animals posted ;)
this is one of the pairings I'm working with this season
Palmerston X Upper Murray (stripies / tigers) what ever you want to call em' "NICE JUNGLES" LOL

Couple more jungles,c'mon peoples where's all the jungle lovers?

Man the potential of that pairing is wild,I can only imagine the wild striped offspring coming from those 2 and I just love that little male HK,he's so bright clean yellow....absolutely stunning!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I'll try and get som e new names going BROWNS, but most of the fully sik to the power of rad names are taken :( My Victor Harbour Jungles are powering on, maybe I'll get something different out of them ;)

HK I have a near identical pairing to the photo in post 565. I don't think the boy has done the job though.

Keep the photos coming, someone will post something decent one day :)(the last bit was a joke)

Kris.

1 more.....

DSC03631.jpg

Here is my 5 yo male jungle.
Both were bred by SXR from Krauss lines.
I bought them from Greg Hollis a while back, he went down to SXR & took the pick from their breeding efforts that year.
I think from the pics that this is fairly obvious.
I am hoping for a "decent" clutch this year from this pair.
If all goes well, there should be some "decent" hatchies among them!
In Case you are reading this Greg, thanks mate & the offer still stands, just let me know if you want to take me up on it.
Kris, I will put a few more pics up, hopefully there will be something "decent" in them! lol
Gaz

Garycahill that's decent hahaha Nice Jungle you have there.
Andy77 that Jungle you have looks awesome!
There sure is some nice Jungles out there.
Kris.

stunners all round people!! absolutely great lookin jungles gettin around!!
herpkeeper tht smaller jungle in tht pic is awesome!!
garycahill tht is a great lookin jungle!!
everyones lookin great !!

Couple more jungles,c'mon peoples where's all the jungle lovers?

That's a lovely looking jullaten stripey browns, Is that indicus line? Is he still breeding them? he has gone quite of late normally he post his black and white animals on jungle thread. Yeah I second that where is all the jungle lovers? keep posting pics;)

Leigh

Looking good there BLADE,is that second animal the same as the last one?It's always hard to capture the true colour of jungles as you would know being a pro photographer and all but the second pic on what looks like carpet looks very different to the colour in the last pic if they're the same animal that is,do you use any special lighting or anything?

Me I have a great camera it's just it has a useless owner so I just point and shoot and usually get a good represantation of true colour,I have found it's not much good taking pics in full sunlight it tends to washout the colour.The last pic of yours looks nice but I bet it's probably more yellow in the flesh?Has nice solid black banding too,nice animal!

I just took a quick couple of pics of the devils work today but unfortunately it is a true representation of colour unless you have any tips or pointers how to make her look a lot brighter?

Middle pic was taken by The Devil in natural outside lighting before I bought him and the last pic was taken by myself indoors probably a month or two after buying him.

A damn good camera such as an SLR is a good start, plus bright fluro lighting with a hood or umbrella is another good ingredient for some fine photos. Oh yer...and a lot of time, patience and a very gutsy hand when your snapping a flash at a ****** off elapid (see elapid pics thread).

Middle pic was taken by The Devil in natural outside lighting before I bought him and the last pic was taken by myself indoors probably a month or two after buying him.

A damn good camera such as an SLR is a good start, plus bright fluro lighting with a hood or umbrella is another good ingredient for some fine photos. Oh yer...and a lot of time, patience and a very gutsy hand when your snapping a flash at a ****** off elapid (see elapid pics thread).
hey blade who took the first photo lol?

Time to bump this one up again. A pair of "Atherton" type Jungles doing the deed. This photo is a few weeks old now. He's locked up with her so many times now he's probably worn the skin off.

Kris.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back