Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Here's my male montgomery. Just waiting for my female to reach breeding age.

Top thread,there's some seriously awesome jungles being bred these days with so much variation and the potential for more being bred and fine tuned getting better and better every year especially with people working with various bloodlines, morphs of all sorts,pure locality animals with hot looking Athertons ,B/W's,lowland or coastal fringe types,single stripes,double stripes etc etc.

I know of some people hoping to breed from new lines this season and if they succeed which I'm sure many will there's going to be some of the hottest jungles in the world bred and I think it's fair to say we've definitely surpassed jungles from overseas well and truly now with the future looking very promising for Australia where we're said to be 10 years behind everyone else but I think we're catching up very quickly and overtaking with certain species such as the best carpets being the sub species displayed in this thread,jungles do it for me so much more than any other carpets,the varieties are never ending.Can't wait to see what gets bred this season.

Here's a pretty recent addition to the collection a nice striped Palmerston x Tully jungle just starting to colour up with great solid black and what I'm hoping to be a nice clean bright fluro yellow as both parents are very very nice animals so fingers crossed,enjoy and get this thread kickstarted again all you jungle freaks lol....

My photos make the white look silver, so it doesnt do her justice :)

BROWNS;1498483I know of some people hoping to breed from new lines this season and if they succeed which I'm sure many will there's going to be some of the hottest jungles in the world bred and I think it's fair to say we've definitely surpassed jungles from overseas well and truly now with the future looking very promising for Australia .[/QUOTE said:
I couldn't agree more Browns. Some of the seppo supporting exotics we have here that keep bagging the Aussie scene need to get out more.

Kris.

Palmerston-Tully-Obee

My Male breeder.
I class my Jungles as lemon- jungles.
hatchies still available.

a pic I took this morning
I didn't mate this girl this season, her brother got lucky though ;)

My Male breeder.
I class my Jungles as lemon- jungles.
hatchies still available.

Lemon jungles eh,didn't know you could get lemon jungles to produce,might put my bi jungles together and see how they go but breeding from lemon jungles would have to be a worlds first "LOL"

Looking good there herpkeeper,very very nice yellow,I was thinking of calling a pair of different ones I have which are a off yellow colour and a new line they're orange and onion jungles lol I saw a new breed of jungles somewhere a while back and his were called ice jungles,must be really adictive!!

Don't forget the new locale "Wenlock Jungles" , They'll be the must have locale soon Browns. :)
Next week my Tasmanian BHP's turn up........

i think that Brent means his jungles are more a lemon colour
than a high yellow , c,mon theres enough smart asses and know it
alls here all ready, iam sure you all know what he meant cheers

Stunning jungles guys
yours too Brenton
i believe you when you say they are more of a lemon colour in real life .
please guys enough of this BS
if a guy chooses to say his jungles are a curtain colour , then lets not lose the plot ?????????
go them tiger jungles lol
all the best
Roger

here are a couple of dodgy phone pics of my boy that I got off junglerob.
he's already showing some great colour, and cant wait til he's old enough to breed with my girl :)
2ntd634.jpg
6ivi3p.jpg

Oops, forgot that mucking around on here was frowned upon. I promise not to do it again until next time.
Brents Jungles are nice, and the term decribing lighter yellow coloured Jungles like them has been around for years.
My comments were pointed toward another "big breeder" that a few on page 37 find amusing to see what he is calling his new morphs, not Brent.
Kisses and hugs fellas ;)

Yeah please forgive my ignorance,now I remember why I don't post here much anymore,you can't make a bit of a light hearted joke on APS without being frowned upon...I promise I won't do it again!!

Hey Kris I was on the road heading North and found a Todd River,I was going to take a pic as I came across a new jungle morph but they aren't as nice as your Todd River line the fast flowing ones,these I'd call stagnant Todd River strain as there was stuff all water and wasn't flowing at all but I couldn't have been bothered searching for my camera so you'll ust have to trust me on this one...........................................................................................LOL

Jungles all different-thats what I like about them!

Lemon coloured Jungles !
Some Jungles are :High Yellows-some-lighter -yellows -some -'lemon' !!!! and some B&W -some B & Gold., we all know that.
This one,,,, well I don not know what to call it/ but it ilkes Quail! any ideas?
I may look up North fot those big /Onions- Jungles !! I heard they are hard to find.
I still have some lemon coloured Jungles left @ 6 months old.

Over my mates house last weekend and took a few pic,s of his jungle, hope you like.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back