Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Here's a couple of pics of one of the black & whites I got off Tremain at the start of last season :D and a couple of one of the black & golds i got off Roger at the same time. This is the animal I posted at the start of this thread, colouring up very nicely :D go's to show, you can't beat the breeder's pick of the clutch ;) cheers guys...

My Julatten

Here's a more updated pics of my girl....not the best pics though

018.jpg

019-2.jpg

Loving that shot!

I hope my new camera hurries up!!
Just thought I'd chuck some more up of the little one...tehehe,it's always fun taking photos of him!

I'll throw in some more in approximately 11 minutes...he's certainly not the biggest boy, but for what he lacks in size, he makes up for in looks ;)

new additions!

heres a couple of new additions i jst got today..palmerstons, have to get some better pics
great thanks to kupper for all his help gettin em to me
male is the stripey
female banded
pictures arent showin the propper yellow

Here's a couple of pics of one of the black & whites I got off Tremain at the start of last season :D and a couple of one of the black & golds i got off Roger at the same time. This is the animal I posted at the start of this thread, colouring up very nicely :D go's to show, you can't beat the breeder's pick of the clutch ;) cheers guys...

absolute rippers mark :D nice pics too.. I need to get a decent canera one day. heres a few crappy pics of a couple of mine I bred season just passed. all about 7 months old

Looking really good Colin!!!!!

You must be really happy with how they are progressing...

thanks buck and ad :D yeah Im pretty happy with those two females..
ripper julattens ad especially that first one mate.. love the solid black and pure white

better get the whip out for these two... but j-girl seems to be looking a bit fatter lately :)

you are right colin, crappy pics, crappy snakes, i will take them off your hands ;)

Colin, they are looking awesome !
very nice Ad, are you hanging onto that pair ?

the banded female i have posted pics before. the bad quality photo is a partial stripe male

Cheers Mark, yeah 1 is sold, 1 Im thinking about keeping,
Hey Colin, that J girl is a special one alright, hopefully she will fall gravid for you, I have quite a few pics of her as she matured, including a pic which is what I consider the first time B+W's were presented to the herp community. Tremain certainly accomplished a lot with the lineage, but he will be the first to admit they havent been tappped for anywhere near their potential.
Cheers
Adam

Here be the pic :) Ya gotta love that tail!!!
BROWNS is the hand model :D

absolute rippers mark :D nice pics too.. I need to get a decent canera one day. heres a few crappy pics of a couple of mine I bred season just passed. all about 7 months old

They are comming along great Colin, oustanding colour

Cheers Mark, yeah 1 is sold, 1 Im thinking about keeping,
Hey Colin, that J girl is a special one alright, hopefully she will fall gravid for you, I have quite a few pics of her as she matured, including a pic which is what I consider the first time B+W's were presented to the herp community. Tremain certainly accomplished a lot with the lineage, but he will be the first to admit they havent been tappped for anywhere near their potential.
Cheers
Adam

thanks bkevo, mark and ad.
yes ad we all have tremain to thank for getting these awesome B&W's into the herp community.. he certainly did a great job with them.. and they do have heaps of potential to come I think too.. I have my fingers crossed for J-girl and the other three females Im giving a run this season.. but Im never confident until I see eggs.. then I stress until they hatch :lol:

Here be the pic :) Ya gotta love that tail!!!
BROWNS is the hand model :D

yes mate I have that one and its my profile pic :lol: its my favourite pic of J-Girl and wish she stayed that colour and just got bigger :D

here two other pics of tremains Ive posted before :rolleyes: but with that one you posted.. are my favourites of j-girl.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back