Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Great news Colin,its such a rewarding thing seeing those little heads after all the time and effort you have spend feeding and pairing up certain pairs..I would imagine you will end up with alot of stunning Jungles,best of luck choosing what to sell and hold onto....MARK

montgomery line female (stripe) and stone line male (banded). male will be getting his groove on this season if i can find a nice partner for him, he is nearly two and nearing 5 feet, and she is month older 4.5 feet at least. she will definately have enough size for 2011 id imagine. just for size comparison those paddles i call feet are 13's lol.

colin - has the reverse stripey one shed yet??

colin - has the reverse stripey one shed yet??

julatten that was posted last week with the black stripe? not yet david but will get some updated pics soon..

heres a black and yellow jungle from apollo x aphrodite clutch thats looking like it has some potential :D

wow Colin, thats gonna look awesome!

how long till its starts showing the yellow?

thanks chris :D it depends, sometimes they will start to show colour after a few sheds..

What is it with you and these terrible looking hatcho's colin?:rolleyes:

Just kidding! That one does look promising!:D

Heres my Kraus line clutch from this season .
Only 6 in total hatched from clutch of 9 , but one looks very Hypo and has a pink tongue and is weak with neuro movement problems .
I doubt it will live , it did not obsorb its egg yolk and was last one to emerge from the eggs .
The pink tongue is very weird ,i need to try and catch a photo of it .
cheers Roger
IMG_7324.jpg

IMG_7329.jpg

IMG_7331close_up.jpg

See pics of both parents below

julatten that was posted last week with the black stripe? not yet david but will get some updated pics soon..

heres a black and yellow jungle from apollo x aphrodite clutch thats looking like it has some potential :D

looking good colin did anymore come out like that?

Interesting looking hatchie roger.. hope he survives for you mate.

looking good colin did anymore come out like that?

from the Julatten clutch? yes mate theres were a few with black stripes in that clutch..
I also have an adult male like that which will be bred for the first time next season over a striped female.

from the apollo x aphrodite clutch?
yes mate theres a few with stripes and jaggy patterns, some great banded ones and some with mad head patterns :D

some of mine first is one i bred last season second is a picture of her mum taken about a month ago third is a krauss line jungle bred by colin.....

Only 6 in total hatched from clutch of 9 , but one looks very Hypo and has a pink tongue and is weak with neuro movement problems .
I doubt it will live , it did not obsorb its egg yolk and was last one to emerge from the eggs .
cheers Roger
IMG_7324.jpg

IMG_7329.jpg

IMG_7331close_up.jpg

i like that one roger very different hope it lives....

Very nice Colin, looks similar to mine, same parents?

Awesome Rog,
Let's hope it's a true hypo and proves out for you, the difference is amazing!!!
It'd be great to see some pics of the tongue....I know a hard ask, but that sounds fascinating in itself! Keep us all posted.

cheers Roger
IMG_7324.jpg

IMG_7329.jpg

IMG_7331close_up.jpg

That 1st one is a screamer...do you have any updated pics, wouldn't mind to see how it has coloured up.

Cheers...

some of mine first is one i bred last season second is a picture of her mum taken about a month ago third is a krauss line jungle bred by colin.....

That 1st one is a screamer...do you have any updated pics, wouldn't mind to see how it has coloured up.

Cheers...

Hi Southside Morelia

thanks the first picture was taken about 3 days ago :D but i will put some more pictures up after a few more sheds...

cheers

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back