Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
LMAO, I knew you could do it mate!!!
Can't wait to see how it develops....I may have a mate for it.....;):lol:
good luck champ...hope the little guy does prove to be different.

Very nice Roger, best of luck with the little guy,
Cheers
Adam

Wow roger.
Hope you can get it feeding and it proves out to be genetic... whatever it is...

will be taking delivery of these next week, cant wait, thanks roger for breeding them, thanks chrondo09 for selling them to me.. female het for tiger, male tiger..

Good work on fitting the santa cap on your jungle Rainbow Serpent ,
A Nice jungle too .

Hi Tony
Good luck with that pair ,
Let me no how you go when you breed them mate
cheers Roger

also got this girl a couple of weeks ago, breed by 'the devil', sold to me by 'jason' 4yo female

couple of Julattens (second clutch) that have had their first shed
first one is krauss line (black male x devil female) hatchie thats had first shed..
will offer these guys first feed tonight :D

thanks mate. just a few random ones.. that first julatten (pic 2 & 3) has a mad head pattern :D

thanks dayle
Nice colin the black and gold will be nice
You must have the biggest Julatten collection
in Oz How many breeder will you have next season to
play with?

Im hoping so gozz.. thats just a random that shed from that clutch and most are showing some colour even before their first shed so time will tell I guess.. and have another clutch (black male x sinestra) almost due to hatch.. theres also some nice SXR line hatchies already in tubs but all yet to shed..

haha I dont know about that mate.. I have ummm? a few julattens :lol: and with luck should have anywhere between 5 and 7 adult julatten females up for breeding next season.. only a couple have bred before and most will be first timers. I havent thought about which animals to breed next season though and am too occupied with this seasons hatchies at the moment..

Those are some very nice hatches you have there colin. would love to see pics once they have had their second shed. that one with the strange head pattern will be a keeper if it colours good. Yes?

cheers dexter :D yeah I will probably be keeing that one and will try and get some more pics of the others in those clutches up soon..

congrats Roger, that little guy is a cracker :D
some nice clutches Colin :D gotta be happy with that ?

here's a few Palmerston hatchies from this season
Parents are = Krauss female & the 4 year old male I posted on page 64.

cheers Mark

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back