Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
B&G Clutch

This is a clutch out of a Aphrodite X Spider female which I put to a nice B&G male which was bred by Devil. I've been sweating on this clutch hatching, as both parents are nicely coloured, even though they are a little different "type".

She layed 17 fertile & hatched 17 almost identical weight bubs, so I suppose you can't ask for more than that for a first clutch from these young pythons.

First head poked out afternoon before last, so I pipped them all. Got home from work next morning to find all heads out. Of course they went camera shy!

Lobbed home this morning to find them all out, so I weighed them & put them in the hatchy boxes. Now the wait begins to see how they colour after a few sheds.

Thanks for looking,

Col J.

Nice job Col, I bet it is nice to see all your hard work and careful planning finally paying off.
You have done such a good job this year, I'm sure your patting yourself on the back.

My one complaint is now I want one and I promised myself I would resist.

Thanks Casey,

I suppose it's like most things, the results are proportional to the effort you put in.

Can't wait to see these little guys in a couple of months. Maybe next year I might be able to con a Spider line male out of Colin on this site to put with Venus. Hint Hint! Hey Colin.

Should be some rippers in that lot Col

Yes Tom
Its doing ok now and seems to be stable .
But has a wobbly head movement , ie neuro trouble.
Its active which is a good sign and i ill wait for its first slough the offer food item .
Then take some more pics so we can see what it looks like etc .
If it feeds it should do well .
Fingers crossed still.
cheers Roger

Thanks Roger, I certainly hope you're right. A few of them have the same head markings of the fem, so that's a good sign. Time will tell.

Keeping my fingers crossed for you with that pink-tongue. Hope it survives & doesn't have unwanted neurological issues.

Col J.

jungles

Roger
thanks
My Jungles I got from you about 4 yr -5yrs ago are producing some nice yellows-lemon /yellows, now just takes time
and it is very difficult to show the exact - yellows- with pics on here with my small Olympus camers as you know.

These little guy's are all eating, but this spotted looking hatchie (1 of 2) is the 1st to shed so far :D I'll post more pics as more slough their skins ;)

cheers Mark

Hey Col J,
Looking good. Can't wait to see them after a couple of sheds. I think your mum pictured is from the same clutch to my female posted on page 79.
Cheers,
Allan

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back