Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
your not wrong schizmz those black and white's blew me away i love em and want one. i like the one on the right of you pic schizmz.

not a holdback but one I like of my recent hatchies......now 3 months old.

So you house both your females together schizmz and you feed them together in there enclosure?

Picked up this pair a little while ago. Very happy with them so far, and they love a feed as you can tell by the bulge in the female.
Cheers
Paul

yes m8..never had a problem..:) but i do watch that they finish at the same time hehe;),they get along great.. i also keep my 2 female diamonds together.. but the male has his own..;)
Awesome snake there m8y! :D

Nice snakes xterra like the partial dorsal stripe on the female

Paul - I was about to send you a pm asking how those jullatens were coming along but no need now! Looks they are going great and are loving their rats! Shall I start puttin some more weaners aside for you?!?!? I know my yearling jungles are eating like maniacs at the moment.....

Cheers,
Dave

Thanks Guys, Love the look of the B&W's specially when you see them next to a Palmerston.

Dave - I'll need to be seeing you a lot over the coming months the way they are all going at the moment. Is that because of the humidity we have now in Brisbane or is that just normal for summer?

It will be interesting to see what Colin can do with his Tremain Line animals over the next few years. Specially after seeing what they produced this season.

Cheers.

this pic doesn't even come close to her actual colour.. shes much brighter than this and looks almost fluro in the sun.

dsc02753-25971.jpg

Colin,

Have you got a photo of Athena. Can't remember seeing her.

Cheers,
Allan

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back