Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
thought i might try and revive this thread. This little hatchy just shed the other day and I think is looking quite nice. Pity it has a bit of an attitude.

Cheers,
Dave

Can't wait to get this little girl home! Her very own & willing pin cushion is ready and waiting :lol:

Cheers guys, can't wait to see what this guy will turn out like as he grows, am already more than happy with him as is! ;) N yep, Marty does breed some absolute stunning animals that's for sure.

Thats a insane pattern on that jungle bred by Marty
Way to go Marty Congrats cheers Roger

I definitely have to agree :D awesome reduced pattern. congrats marty and thals..

this female Im keeping is just starting to colour up a little bit more..

They are all beautiful!! Saving my pennies so i can get myself one!!

Stunning jungles Gozz
from the previous posts mate .
Well done .
Excellant RP jungle Colin.
Your jungles keep on surprizing me .
Good work also.

cheers
Roger

thanks roger.. heres another one to keep the thread going..
2008 holdback male from apollo x athena. looks a bit scruffy here and will get a better pic next time he sheds.
second pic is same jungle taken last year to show the difference in yellow colouring between then and now.. but the first pic doesnt show him at his best.. hes much brighter in the flesh..

Very nice Colin, very bright colours, also love the pattern on the one in post 1547.
Thals Jungle is awesome, keep us updated on that one.

Here's a pic of my 16 month old Male "Chopper" only recently got him. Hopefully he will be getting a girlfriend soon maybe a B&W about the same age.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back