Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Colin, Have you got a photo of Athena. Can't remember seeing her.
Cheers, Allan

not on this work computer allan.. and the ones I do have on the laptop are'nt really good pics of her.
she looks similar to apollo but probably not as good though..

apollo
dsc00844-apollo-12328.jpg

Im sure youve seen them before but i got these nice pics of em on the weekend.:).so i cant help myself..;)..my girls.:D..and colin..stunning man! :D

very nice mate and great pics trent.. I just took a quick couple of this hatchie I bred this season,
I kept this male for myself. crappy pics and he's much whiter than he looks..

dsc02760-26139.jpg

dsc02759-26138.jpg

thanks mate.. heres a few quick pics taken a few mins ago..
a few hatchies just starting to show some colour..

That first hatchies a cracker Gozz and colin yours too, Love the B&Ws

They are some beautiful babies guys. Both Gozz and Colin, you must be very happy - absolute beauties !
The B&W's are fantastic ... but I can't see past the black and gold !
Brilliant !

Which one is that Colin(2 posts above)?
Love the bands on the 1st hatchie and the black nodules (or whatever you want to call them) on the 2nd.

this little girl just shed last night and is starting to get a tiny bit of colour colour coming. Cant wait to see it in another few months. I like how even the black on the head is not really solid and will probably have yellow flecking through it.

Cheers,
Dave

Thought id get some pics of my jungle looks like hes coming upto shed looks more yellow in the flesh but he hasnt got the best color to him but i love his pattern. hes a yearling tully

thought i might try and revive this thread. This little hatchy just shed the other day and I think is looking quite nice. Pity it has a bit of an attitude.

Cheers,
Dave

Here is my new little girl that i got from David Evans she is settling in well.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back