Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
yeah I really like the crazy symetrical head patterns on jungles in post 1597 and the black & yellow in post 1598 too..
will try and get some pics of a couple more with mad head patterns from that clutch I kept.

Julatten 2009 hatchie from J-Girls brother x Julatten female 3
attachment.php

That's a nice B&G Colin. You can see the Aphrodite influence.

Here's a pic of one of mine. He's out of my girl 'Venus', daughter of Aphrodite & Spider.

I took about 37 photos & this is the only one that's not horribly out of focus. (zero photographic skills)

thanks Col.. nice hatchie too mate, should colour up really well.

Is the mother the hatchie the female you bought from me? great stuff :D

Yep, that's her. She's been a top girl for me too. I put the 'Devil' male over her last year & she had a 100% fertile clutch, most of which have markings & colour similar to her.

just out of curiosity, what age and how big does a female have to be for breeding?
and those are all absolute cracker jungles.

Old jungle pics requested

Heres pics of my 2 oldest jungle carpets ,
The gold female is 8 years old and looks light gold yellowish creamy colour now and her true colour is not shown in this pic .
The lemon male is 6 years old and is a light creamy lemon white colour now and his true colour is not shown in this pic .
There yellow has faded a lot with age but they are still both very clean in the colour .
All jungles fade with age and is normal .
cheers Roger

there awesome roger. im just wondering how long they are? most things on the web say they grow upto (but rarely) 2 metres. but i think it was in this thread that i read theres 3 distinctly different types of jungle. one being short and snappy then one a bit bigger and then a coastal type of jungle. mine is a palmerston the same as yours. im guessing they fall into the short and snappy categorie but im not sure. im just trying to work out if my enclosure will need to be upgraded one day. mines not snappy at all for the record :)

The gold female is tully line and big at 6 and half foot .
the lemon male is palmerston Kraus line and is a bit under 5 foot .
i must add very few jungles i have owned have held the nice clean colours like these individuals .
they are stunning
cheers Roger

The gold female is tully line and big at 6 and half foot .
the lemon male is palmerston Kraus line and is a bit under 5 foot .
i must add very few jungles i have owned have held the nice clean colours like these individuals .
they are stunning
cheers Roger
they are both beautiful roger. thanks heaps for taking the time to post the pics etc.
i'd like to put some pictures of mine up as its alot bigger now than it was in my profile pic. it's hard to get a photo that does her justice though.
i'm still interested to know if anybody out there has a photo of a 20yo or or something as i read they do live upto around 25.
wats the temperement of those jungles you have roger? they look freindly enough?
when you say tully line and kraus line are you referring to the person that bred them??
every pet shop i went to advised me against getting a jungle for my first snake. what a load of crap, im glad i didn't listen to them. there just timid thats all

The female is very quiet to handle but ferocious at feeding time ,
the male is agro but i can manage to get him out without getting bitten .LOL
Jungles are individuals and each has its own variable temperament .
cheers
Roger

Here is my girl Amber, she's about 15 months old but we've only had her since March.

here are my 2 new jungle im getting on the 20th, cant wait..

i know they are now extreme yellow but these 2 male,female where the once that stuck out casue they bit me out of all the once i looked at.

the first pic is whip the male and the second is yellow the female.

well here you go hope everyonce likes.

took a few pics of my girl. theres more in my album, mind the fake rocks.;D

sorry about the red light shots.:D:D:D
thought they looked cool at the time. whoops

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back