Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
heres two pics of the female jungle from post #1578 first day out of the egg

Ditto with everyone else, super clean bright colours Colin.

how old are those ones colin? i hope my boy turns out looking something like those ones

#1578 are three pics of the same jungle callum.. and your male you got from the hatchies I currently have for sale is that female's (post 1578 ) brother form the same clutch hatched 28-12-2009

so they have plenty more colouring up to go but are ok so far for thee months old plus :D

Nice thick stripe on that Craig. Is that the one Colin bred and do you have any photo's of the parents?

Paul

[aphrodite was the mother paul..[/QUOTE]

Colin does aphrodite usually throw striped offspring like that or is that a trait of the male that was put over her. Or is that simply a case of the variation within clutches that people talk about.

I just ask because from the photo I have seen of Aphrodite I didn't think she was striped.........was an average photo though so could be wrong.

Cheers

full grown jungles

i hear that jungles live for around 25yrs. i've spent hours and hours going on google journeys looking for pictures of these older jungles but can't find anything? i think the oldest one i've seen was like 7yrs old or sumthing. why is this? the only thing i can think of is that buying a jungle python to keep in the late 80s wasnt a very common thing to do, if legal at all.
does anybody have any links or photos of adult fully grown jungles?
i have a female palmerston thats about a year and a half old and i've heard jungles can lose there colors when there older and look almost completely black. be good to see some pictures

Colin does aphrodite usually throw striped offspring like that or is that a trait of the male that was put over her. Or is that simply a case of the variation within clutches that people talk about. I just ask because from the photo I have seen of Aphrodite I didn't think she was striped.........was an average photo though so could be wrong. Cheers

aphrodite regularly throws some striped or partially striped hatchies. not a great deal per clutch but always one or two. and yes she banded. below pic is a bit of a striped holdback female from 2009 season from apollo x aphrodite (and both are banded) even looks a bit similar to craigs girl. I bred a couple this year with that jaggy striped back and the mad head patterns that Ive held back so will be interesting to see what they throw when paired together in a few years time.

apollo x aphrodite 2009 holdback that hatched 08-12-2009 and starting to show some colour

attachment.php

J-Girls brother x J-Girl 2009 male hatched 06-11-2009

attachment.php

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back