Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
here are my 2 new jungle im getting on the 20th, cant wait..

i know they are now extreme yellow but these 2 male,female where the once that stuck out casue they bit me out of all the once i looked at.

the first pic is whip the male and the second is yellow the female.

well here you go hope everyonce likes.

Hi Jimmy

You said that you know they are 'extreme yellow" is this not a good thing in a young jungle ?

Elizabeth

Thought you might like to see some zebras I produced last year (in the US). There are some amazing jungles on this thread and it is very cool to see the diversity. I have a clutch of zebras due to hatch any day, I figured I would get the camera out and take some updated pictures of some of last years zebras. Needless to say, I am very happy with how they are turning out.

Q: What's better than 3 zebras in a bucket?
ZXL09-ZebraTrioMay10.jpg

A: 4 zebras in a bucket! Hahaha, I am such a jokester.
ZXL09-BucketOzebrasMay10.jpg

HB male zebra, Grant.
ZXL09-8MMay10.jpg

HB female zebra, *name pending*
ZXL09-3FMay10.jpg

Another HB female. This gal is fiesty.
ZXL09-5FMay10.jpg

One more gal with a little different pattern.
ZXL09-6F-2May10.jpg

I posted a few more on the site as well, but I am too lazy to post them all here.

Damn! I smell super zebra's for some 1 down the track!

Hi guy, i'm a complete noob and just wondering, what exactly is a Zebra? Obviously some form of jungle, but more specifically??

Zebras are a co-dominant morph of the jungle. There is also a super form that is a patternless yellow jungle carpet. This was a spontaneous mutation that popped up in a captive breeders jungles in Europe. Our breeder male was imported in '08, and sired the above babies in '09. The above zebras were the first produced in the US. We have a clutch about to hatch any day, so the 2010 models will be out soon.
Justin

Thanks for the info :) Do we have those in Australia?

wow justin! the zebra's are amazing!
and the head patterns are crazy!

no, hence my comment. However I'm sure someone will sneak some in soon... or I hope at least.

Zebras are a co-dominant morph of the jungle. There is also a super form that is a patternless yellow jungle carpet. This was a spontaneous mutation that popped up in a captive breeders jungles in Europe. Our breeder male was imported in '08, and sired the above babies in '09. The above zebras were the first produced in the US. We have a clutch about to hatch any day, so the 2010 models will be out soon.
Justin

where/who did you import them from?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back