Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
here are some random pics I took this morning while cleaning.

First up: - palmerston female
Second:- palmerston female
Third: - a hold back from last season from my clutch. I like them with lots of yellow tipping.
Lastly: - palmerston male who hopefully work his magic next season on a few of my girls. Cant really see it in the pic but he has the beginnings of fairly solid stripe.

Apollo hatched 12-01-2005 so almost 6 years old and he's still looking pretty good in my opinion.. pics taken this morning..

I got bored so i took a pic of one of my gravid jungle girls. She is special as this is her first time :lol:

She is going through her pre lay shed now. She is a DEVIL jungle.

Devilfemale1sttime.jpg

Cameron

this girl just had her pre-lay shed tonight.....

Elle , I thought that jungle was a rpm /jag at first look,
it is a stunning jungle though.
cheers
Roger

:D Its a pure SXR male jungle roger from apollo x aphrodite but does have a "jagish look" was going to hang on to that one but I had too many and needed the space so sold it to ellie

Elle , I thought that jungle was a rpm /jag at first look,
it is a stunning jungle though.
cheers
Roger
LOL,
Rog, you have many PURE jungles like that....Jungle Freak Jungles are easy to spot I reckon, there one of the most stunning jungles around!
Same as you can pick Devil jungles...just have that look...yours too Colin...you all breed the best IMO!! :)
Is a stunner Elle

Wow, now that is a nice jungle elle, but than I suppose you would expect that being Colin's line...congrats. Anymore like that Colin? ;)

Always mind blowing this thread! So many variations!

Here's another!

IMG_1430.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back