Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
just put this in another thread but i think it belongs here too
tiger jungle

severum that has to be the best tiger i've seen. should try and get that black on its neck stripping down the back :)

Getting this one on the weekend from Nev, I'm pretty damn happy about it too lol.

62304_1520725533010_1080709962_1475895_732119_n.jpg

that ones looking good kurto :D

Wow, now that is a nice jungle elle, but than I suppose you would expect that being Colin's line...congrats. Anymore like that Colin? ;)

hahaha thanks :D some come out better than others..

there were a couple more from that same clutch with the crazy head patterns like ellie's one, I sold another one, and I'm keeping these three for my own projects (sorry)

not very good pics (my camera's only 2 megapixel and 8 years old)

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

kracker elle... sorry Colin i think you sold a keeper there mate... any off those this year? i'll take 2(a pair)....

kracker elle... sorry Colin i think you sold a keeper there mate... any off those this year? i'll take 2(a pair)....

yeah maybe but thats ok.. hope it turns out a nice one for her.. I was going to keep it but I cant keep them all.. and that was the last one for sale..
I should have a few clutches of black and yellows and black and whites this season tony and already have some morelia clutches cooking in the incubator..

those 3 pictured above (and ellie's) all hatced December 2009 are only now 9 months old.

i love this thread....if I can get myself organised tomorrow i will see if i can get a pic of Alvin...keep them coming I love looking at the pics

Elizabeth

one I bred and kept from the 2008 season (apollo x athena)
pics taken 10 mins ago..

thanks guys.. that ones clutch sister to "rakasha" who Ive posted pics of several times..
with luck I will be breeding both these girls next season..

Nice one Colin. Do you have pics of any old, or older jungles, from your lines? Do they hold their colour well into adulthood?

Cheers,
Dave

I really like that one Colin, she's got a great head pattern! I'd wish you luck with her for next season, but with all those awesome jungles I dont think you need it!! :lol:

This boy hasn't had a shed in a while, but is still looking pretty good I reckon!
attachment.php

Nice one Colin. Do you have pics of any old, or older jungles, from your lines? Do they hold their colour well into adulthood? Cheers, Dave

go back a few pages david to page 128 post #1914
Apollo (father of the female post #1939 ) hatched 12-01-2005 so hes almost 6 years old and those crappy pics were taken 20th of this month.. he looks a lot better in the flesh than those pics as well.. pics are probably in the middle of a shed cycle

apollo - 6 years old
attachment.php

Amazing jungles Colin, absolutely stunning mate!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back