Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Haven't been on here for a while so here's some doughnuts
20120815_101936.jpg

Sent from my GT-I9300T using Tapatalk 2

In out in out
20120815_104947.jpg

Sent from my GT-I9300T using Tapatalk 2

Can't remember whether I have posted this pic before.

Here one of my holdbacks from 2011 i kept the whole clutch

Gozz, you didn't colour the scales in with black texta, did you? :) Seriously, that is an awesome jungle. Would love to see pictures of the parents.

some pics of the clutch mates

here are some pics of most of the others from that clutch, there are 3 that are in shed but are nice as well
the sire has held his color the dam is not bright but through s the patterns.....both are over 8 but may be much older

All top quality jungles mate. May have to get some Babinda locale jungles for the collection now

Cheers Justin

Hi i have a few jungles and out of what hatched at the start of last year i got a nice RP out of them and the parents are palmerstons i post up some pics in a few days just have to work out how.

Cheers notechistiger ;)

That little male looks fat and happy. Nothing like a feed and a nap!

Wow what a gorgeous looking Jungle, I love it when snakes stick their head up, it looks so cute :)
(yes I am weird)

No your not I love it too!!! He's lovely to look at, but has a typical jungle temperment, but only when it comes to me!!! He finally got me on Monday after a year of trying!!!

No your not I love it too!!! He's lovely to look at, but has a typical jungle temperment, but only when it comes to me!!! He finally got me on Monday after a year of trying!!!

Awesome.
Next on my list is a B/G Jungle, I just love them, I am however very interested about their temperament. All 3 of my girls are quite mellow, my spotted every now and then looks like she is going to eat me and has got me once, lol.

But anyway, back on topic, how bad did he get you?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back