Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
my first reptile was a Eastern Blue-Tongue Lizard,
found here in Melbourne, and l kept Marble Geckos,
and Garden Skinks.

A couple of blue tongues, a marble gecko and a leaf tail gecko. I was origianlly after a bluey for the kids but my friend initially couldnt get the blueys so got the geckos instead, then on Xmas eve rang to tell me he had the blueys as well. Still have the blueys but have long since sold the geckoes.

An injured pogona barbata - obtained an injury to the head and still isn't eating for himself so I have to hand feed him every couple of days. Finally obtained a legal permit to keep him but I swear he's just doing it so he doesn't have to be re-released into the wild. lazy bugger he is. After that I got 13 Pogona Vitti's and 2 Netties. Had blueys but swapped them for some more Vitti's.

My first reptile is OPALS - diamond python. She was a bit scarey at first but we're best of friends now. I thought I was buying a 2foot yearling but when I went to pick her up she was a whisker over 5foot long. I nearly left her there because I didn't want to start with a biggy but her seller dumped her my arms and I never gave her back :D She's gorgeous.

when i was a kid i had eastern long neck turtles, garden skinks, bearded dragon, anything i could catch, then when i was a bit older, i had my first serious pet, a common blue tongue, then another 1, and a eastern bearded dragon.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back