Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

What was your first snake?

• Children's/Spotted/Stimson's Python

Votes: 68 36.8%
  • Coastal Carpet

Votes: 23 12.4%
  • Jungle Carpet

Votes: 13 7.0%
  • Bredli

Votes: 16 8.6%
  • Other Carpet

Votes: 20 10.8%
  • Black Headed Python

Votes: 4 2.2%
  • Olive Python

Votes: 3 1.6%
  • Diamond Python

Votes: 14 7.6%
  • Other Python

Votes: 8 4.3%
  • Elapid or Colubrid

Votes: 16 8.6%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Metal Jazz - wow what difference eh :) A gorgeous baby come beautiful python. Love jungles, can't wait for mine to turn up this year.

Lozza I am jealous I just love your water python. He looks dark - I love the darker ones with their bright yellow bellies. Gorgeous.

Miley you certainly know how to take beautiful photos. Your bredli are gorgeous and the photos make them look as lovely they obviously do looking at them in the flesh.

Squeal - that is a nice photo of your imbricata. What is his temperament like? A friend of mine has an old female. Gorgeous snake she is. I think they are an under-rated snake.

Our first snake was my at the time 3 year old sons birthday present. Stella has since gone from being a she to a he and is a snake that we will no doubt have until dec is old enough to move out.

Forgot to say stella is a stimsons and was a pain in the butt to get feeding took 8 months but now the minute you walk past his cage he's looking for food.

NT Carpet! Perfect little girl. She was snappy for about 2 months but after being held alot she has NEVER bit me since, even if I'm smelling like rats.

I have a snake named Stella. She is an olive python. This is her.
059-1.jpg

I called her STella because it is latin for Katherine, where she came from.

first snake was a bredli, i had hime for about 8 months. the main problem was, that he wasnt mine, he still isnt, but now he only live 2 doors down. i still think he would be better at my house.

A little Eastern tiger, ate like a pig and climbed out of the fridge I kept it in (on it's back). Of course I didn't know about laws etc 25yrs ago (11 yrs old).

My first was a childrens back in the early 90's. I was eight or so and never had any troubles with him/her.

A hatchy coastal carpet that my little brother named Mr Slithers, didnt eat for the first 3 months and then after that started to eat like a pig and still does. has the best temper of any snake ive ever seen and has never even looked like biting even to this day, he will always be my favourite

this is my favourite pic of him

My first snake was a spotted, Jackson, who we still have he is great, now I also have a pair of B/spotted with another pair on the way hopefully which will do me nice. My husband now also wants a snake of his own but bigger he wants a BHP which he should get in about 18mths time.

Attachments

• Kids with Jackson.jpg
    Kids with Jackson.jpg
    43.4 KB · Views: 36
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back