Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Isn't it strange how I tried to start an insurance for reptiles and a lot of the people on this site gave comments about how they would not give these ddetails as theives could be scamming with the insurance thing yet you all post on a public forum where you are and what you have got......you lot crack me up....

whats the difference in putting your state in your profile and asking please show your animals on other threads with pictures of your animals.

this is in general and not directed to what you've posted alone its directed to everyone on here but mainly your comment.

Gold Coast Olives? I am sure you aren't serious.
I think she fogot to put the commo Kathy,shes from the Gold Coast....I keep some of them,a few of those and a couple of them..I keep them in enclosures....MARK

I am looking into getting my reptiles licence after Christmas. My friend bought a corn snake of a breeder and then later found out he was a smuggler .

I don't keep reptiles I just come here because I want to be in the "in" crowd

I am looking into getting my reptiles licence after Christmas. My friend bought a corn snake of a breeder and then later found out he was a smuggler .

How do you know they were a smuggled? Were they in Melbourne at all? :)
Corns have been here for quite so time ( though yes they are illegal)

Last edited:
2 stimsons [sid 2 nancy 1 ]
1 beardie [sandy 2]
1 bhp [ january ]
sydney south

wow every1 has lots of animals i have some animals dose any1 no who has to most i have 2 and they are relly cool :):):):)

a costel carpet python - montey
a bearded dragon - spike

and i want to get a brown snake cause i have enough experiense i think cause i have been keeping my 2 animals for a few months now and i am relly good at handleing snakes cause once i picked up a wild carpet snake and it didnt bite me at all and i was relly careful cause i lernt off steve irwin show how to hold them

and I live at home with my mum

Last edited:
wow every1 has lots of animals i have some animals dose any1 no who has to most i have 2 and they are relly cool :):):):)

a costel carpet python - montey
a bearded dragon - spike

and i want to get a brown snake cause i have enough experiense i think cause i have been keeping my 2 animals for a few months now and i am relly good at handleing snakes cause once i picked up a wild carpet snake and it didnt bite me at all and i was relly careful cause i lernt off steve irwin show how to hold them

and I live at home with my mum

This post is not a gee up and I am Santa Claus:rolleyes:

MrGoodSpeed your defiantly a experience reptile keeper now,been keeping them for 2 months now...you picked up a wild python and it didnt bite,the majority wont if they are handled probably...Unfortunately a Brown wouldnt be a good choice,you need ALOT more experience than that....They are a bit different than a Coastal-Beardy dragon to keep....Plus they wont KILL you if biten.......Im praying its a gee up.....MARK

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back