Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
You know you're a reptile keeper

if you've ever cleaned mouse guts out of anything.

When you drive past furniture left on the side of the raod and immediately think "Hmm........ enclosure material!!"

When the police helicopter with the heat sensing cameras hover over your house just that bit longer............leading to:-

When the drug squad raid your house because of the heat signature from your house (Heat lamps) and the excessive amount of electricity used

Last edited:
When ever you look at your pay check, start budgeting and part of it is "money for snakes".
Then you try to think of ways on cutting back on food budget to make snake budget bigger lol.

When you tell your house mate which toilet paper to buy based on which brands, scent the rolls so you can use them as hides for hatchies :)

At least you can watch the football, every single station has the wedding with the exact same shots hence being on here :)

Channel 9 in nsw is playing it :)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

When a friend rings you at 5 in the morn on a sunday to deal with "what could only be described as a komodo dragon" in his driveway...

it was a small beardy...

When your handling one of your snakes whilst trying to write a message on you iPhone and your snake touches the screen and deletes everything you just wrote. Funny but frustrating.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

you know your a reptile owner when you start designing reptile enclosures to suit the sizes of your walls in your house.... hmmm ok so that wall is 3.7m long so my enclosure can be 3.6m long :)

and i so nearly had to cut the food budget down this week so i could get one of the BHP's SR is selling off so cheap, damn kids wanted to eat instead :(

when your so excited about picking up your snake you just cant wait a few days so you bring the pick up day forward. NEW SNAKE TOMORROW!!!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back