Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
ahaha its a bit like that aye...first Bredli a month ago...2nd Bredli 2 weeks ago.....cant wait till this seasons eggs hatch and i can get an olive or woma
yup very adictive , as soon as this seasons eggs hatch ill be buying atleast 1[ but id say more then one] woma and an olive or 2

who owlse wants to tell us what there first snakes were you can show pics if you want:)

My first reptile was a Darwin Carpet Missy which doesnt really suit as it turns out Missy is a he. So we found out when we introduced it to another for breeding last year but the name has stuck

haha, I called my beardy Jub-Jub when i got it because i was positive it was a 'HE'.
Well turns out he is a she and i don't know what i should change her name too. Might just stick with jubjub.

My first snake was a bredli, most placid snake i have come across, then i got a jungle and a Darwin that i swear are the spawn of Satan. Bite like you wouldn't believe, but the biting gives them character and i would not sell them for the life of me.

i thirst organised a diamond but then my partner said "i really want an olive" so i got both the olive arrived 10 minutes before we got our diamond

childrens python at the start of this year since then its tagged me three times

Eastern small blotched was my first and she turned into a little biatch,i sold her and have never owned a small python since.

Mine ia a South Western Carpet for obvious reasons- brilliant nature, my 2 year old loves him and the snake is the same age as him.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back