Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
i had a coastal carpet as my first it didn't last long though.

My first reptile was a Darwin Carpet Missy which doesnt really suit as it turns out Missy is a he. So we found out when we introduced it to another for breeding last year but the name has stuck

Female childereni called Jade.
She bit when she was a hatchling, as all youngsters do, but never aggressively.
Now she's a lovely, calm snake of three years old.:D;)

dude my first snake is a bredli named Jade.. sick name

a bredli, i was looking after it for an extended period of time... he live 2 doors down now so i still get to see him.

mine was my big cape york female thats gravid at the moment bought her 5 years ago.

here's a pic of her now

Attachments

• medusa head shot.jpg
    medusa head shot.jpg
    70.9 KB · Views: 73
  • DSCF5662.JPG
    DSCF5662.JPG
    106.7 KB · Views: 73
my first snake was a spotted 4 moths ago , then came the jungle - then 2 brisbane coastals - and then my 2nd spotted 2 weeks ago :)

First one I ordered was an Olive. First one I recieved was a coastal carpet as a present from my girlfriend. Talk about jumping into the hobby! :)

I had a Collared Whip Snake as a first pet snake when I was 11.
Kris.

Last edited:
Female childereni called Jade.
She bit when she was a hatchling, as all youngsters do, but never aggressively.
Now she's a lovely, calm snake of three years old.:D;)

What a coincidence, I have a twin sister called Jade. She also bit as an infant and I have a lovely photo of myself with a bite mark on my cheek to prove it. But unlike your python, it was always aggressively! :lol:

my first snake was a spotted 4 moths ago , then came the jungle - then 2 brisbane coastals - and then my 2nd spotted 2 weeks ago :)

ahaha its a bit like that aye...first Bredli a month ago...2nd Bredli 2 weeks ago.....cant wait till this seasons eggs hatch and i can get an olive or woma

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back