Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I desperately want some RBB's.
There are lots around where I live and they are so beautiful and placid.
Still trying to convince the wife, and source some on-license.

Gods...I thought my list of desirable pythons was excessive until I discovered the lizard forum. Now, looking at it, I know I'm going to need a very large shed devoted solely to housing the collection if I was to obtain a pair or breeding group of each.

im getting a pair of pygmy pythons and a pair of green tree pythons and my partner is getting another ackie.

after June i'm going to get a Water Python then save for big enclosure and get Olive Python i do have a housemate to supervise handling a big snake :p

i reckon i would settle for 2 of every snake and lizard available. sounds plausable

I wanted a woma, ended up with 2 and a darwin as well, they'll all be here next week, YAY!
thats ok , i was only going to get one woma . i now have 6 womas lol .
as for my " to do list "
build my laceys new enclosure 8ft long 5 ft wide 6 ft high , finsh off the snake room [ 15 enclosures to build and fit out ]
relocate the blues into there new outdoor enclosure [ that hasnt been built yet ] i doubt that will be happening till after winter .

" to get list "
2 albino darwin s
2 BHPs
then who knows.

i have got 4 jungles and they are my foundation to my breeding program...one day....I cant have any more because I wont have any space for the hatchies I want to keep !!

my 'ohh how i want but my stupid bank account won't let me' list

1 stimmie of any type (wheatbelt whatever)
1 Gillens pgymy monitor
1 Security Guard (lace Monitor)
2 beardies (male and female preferred)
to shape enclosures around my room so i have a bed and a big cupboard for stuff,they'll be enough light that i don't need a lamp.
1 MD
1 Coastal carpet
1 albino darwin
annnnnnnnnd a job to allow me to buy a house so i can have them all.

Wheatbelt Stimmi, Night Tiger, Jungles, BHP, GTP and the list goes on......

To take over the garage (half rodents, half motos) and rule the whole bottom of the house with reptiles :D

Once I am more knowledgeable I'd like more pythons. I wish there were leucistics in production, that would be amazing to own :D An albino would still be great.

Im saving up for a custom enclousre (2 banks) to put my Jungle and my Bredli in. Once thats all been bought i will make plans. I really want a Black Headed Python or a Woma...maybe an olive or a water. We'll see. At the moment i can afford nothing :(

The next addition will be a pair of Wheatbelts, then i would like a breeding group of ackies
Another female Stimmie, after my female just died of old age. ;(
And if i have time and luck on my side, a heap of breeding gecko's

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back