Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
My next one will be a woma
Coz the treasurer said no more till she gets what she wants.
I REALLY want a GTP

plan on fitting out a 7ft x2.5ftx4ft tank for a 8 month old lacie i own all with fake rock ledges and rock-branches lights ect there goes any spare room i had in the lounge

I'm planning on getting a jungle, another darwin and an olive. Would love to get another GTP so we'll see how we go... !

Hmm, where do I start lol.

Next is a Woma, Coastal, Albino Darwin, Green Tree Python, some Levis (for the missus), Boyds, EWD, Ridge tail monitor and a Spencers Monitor.

That's just the short list for now lol.

Am hoping to be adding an albino darwin girl to my collection in a few loooooonnnnng months.She will be jewel in the crown of my small collection.Then a bubby GTP.
Ah the wishes of the hard working

Whatever i feel like buying! Although i do have enough as it is..... :lol:

These are things i am still waiting on for this season then i am done.
-Tommy Round-Heads
-Desert Sand Monitors
-Diamond Pythons
-Murray Darlings
-Coffs Harbour Coastals

I have plans for millions of animals.
The only thing in the way is my mum. Might as well ditch her :p

Dangerous question. I long for a GTP, a jungle, a diamond and an albino of some description... I really need to stop looking at pictures of pretty snakes.

I want a pair of awesome quality wheatbelt stimmies...
Also looking at some adult blonde spotteds (mainly females at the moment because I already have a male, but if I see a really awesome male I'd probably consider it).
Andddd... Of course I want a hatchling albino and gtp... Just like most people. Haha.

First hopefully soon a couple of unrelated frillys juvies, then maybe boyd or ewd, (still decideing), and last for now an albino darwin :)

Oh and of course theres always room for more beardies

Last edited:
Any of these will do

Brown tree snakes,
night tigers,
keelbacks,
slatey greys,
northern tree snakes,
albinos (any albinos... preferably olives),
green tree pythons,
rough scaled pythons

and as always... more common tree snakes and nice looking jungles (preferably good feeding ones as this picky eater stuff is really starting to annoy me).

Last edited:
Rough scaled python, GTP, BHP, Woma, Diamond... I think that's it :)

Woma, GTP, Albino Darwin, BHP, RSP

Only issue in my way is my bank account doesn't agree.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back