Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
My pictures are old, but here are some...
030.jpg

106.jpg

078.jpg

026-2.jpg

and the photo that got me banned from the Fancy Rat Forum :lol:
P1020293.jpg

mysnakesau, I've been meaning to PM you, I'm pretty sure I've seen a pic of your white diamond with another one with yellow in it. How hard is it to find a diamond with little to no white? I think they look really great.

Your snake is a messy bugger, lots of blood :D

Hi kawasakirider
I didn't have any trouble finding the black and white diamonds. I did stumble across them accidentally, but I know a few ppl in Sydney has them, or had them last I heard. Peter Johnson still has a pair if I remember rightly, SNKMST from the other forum had them - his are nice, almost all black; and another member here by the name of Glimmerman where at least one of mine orginally came from, has them. I have not successfully bred my pair yet. They just don't seem interested in each other but of course they still need more condition put on them so I am targetting their condition to be up to scratch hopefully for not the coming season, but the next one - can't guarantee anything but anything can happen, they live together permanently.

:lol: That's my biggest intergrade boy in the bloody photo and that is my blood spilt after a very hungry night he latched onto me instead of the rat. He got my hand, wrapped himself tight as around my wrist, let my hand go and reached up and latched onto my arm. I could not get him interested in the rat enough, to get him off but finally I pried his mouth off me by carefully slipping the handle of a wooden spoon down corner of his mouth. Next crunch he had to let go. Then I got my daughter to run the rat under warm water and then offered it, and finally he took it. Finally released his grip on me so he could strangle the rat instead. He is a gentle giant really, but snakes are not the same when they know the food's on.

hahaha i am the opposite, i prefer the white and black diamond!

Lmfao, I am so stupid!! I meant little to no yellow! I don't like the yellow ones very much, but the black and whites are stunning :)

Hi kawasakirider
I didn't have any trouble finding the black and white diamonds. I did stumble across them accidentally, but I know a few ppl in Sydney has them, or had them last I heard. Peter Johnson still has a pair if I remember rightly, SNKMST from the other forum had them - his are nice, almost all black; and another member here by the name of Glimmerman where at least one of mine orginally came from, has them. I have not successfully bred my pair yet. They just don't seem interested in each other but of course they still need more condition put on them so I am targetting their condition to be up to scratch hopefully for not the coming season, but the next one - can't guarantee anything but anything can happen, they live together permanently.

:lol: That's my biggest intergrade boy in the bloody photo and that is my blood spilt after a very hungry night he latched onto me instead of the rat. He got my hand, wrapped himself tight as around my wrist, let my hand go and reached up and latched onto my arm. I could not get him interested in the rat enough, to get him off but finally I pried his mouth off me by carefully slipping the handle of a wooden spoon down corner of his mouth. Next crunch he had to let go. Then I got my daughter to run the rat under warm water and then offered it, and finally he took it. Finally released his grip on me so he could strangle the rat instead. He is a gentle giant really, but snakes are not the same when they know the food's on.

Thanks for the reply, they really look great B&W :) I hope you manage to breed them successfully someday :)

Golden Crowned & Marshie feeding on adult mouse tails. Bred by Colin c:
P2020647gc%20(Small).jpg
P2010947_ms_wm%20(Small).jpg

It was feeding day at the 'zoo' today, so I took a few photos of the snakes that ate ...

Dekoda is a good photography candidate...
IMG_9575.jpg

IMG_9576.jpg

IMG_9581.jpg

IMG_9588.jpg

IMG_9584.jpg

Terra
IMG_9572.jpg

Casper
IMG_9568.jpg

IMG_9569.jpg

These were taken Monday.

The first 2 are of my 2yo, the next 3 are of my juvie.

DSC02557.jpgDSC02555.jpg

DSC02559.jpgDSC02553.jpgDSC02554.jpg

View attachment 202373View attachment 202372View attachment 202371View attachment 202370View attachment 202369

Here a some new upto date photos that l thought l would post on this thread, where you can see 3 of my Katherine Phase NT Olive Pythons all having a feed, these photos were taken today and late yesterday being Friday 27th May 2011.

The photo you see on the far right where you see the Olive eating on the floor of its enclosure with its tail wrapped around the tree branch is the one that bit me on my face last Tuesday 24th May 2011, the photos you see the olive feeding near the green water tray is one of my 2 captive breed, the 2 photos where you see the Olive eating on the Carpet is one of my 2 wild caught Olive Pythons, my 2 wild caught Olive Pythons were both collected on permit from the wild on a snake callout in late 2009.

Please keep on posting more photos of your awesome snakes feeding on this thread, thanks to all those who so far have posted photos of their snakes on this thread l started myself, Reptilian1933-(Les).

Good to see the problem olive is back feeding on rats instead of your nose well done mate.
Mooseman-( Mark ) Yes it is good to see the Olive is back feeding on weaner rats instead of my nose, maybe it just could not wait for its next feed, and wanted to try and eat something different my nose, hope this does not happend to me again no-way mate.

Thanks for your reply to to this thread Mark.

a few quail feeds

pythons -quail feeds

Attachments

• P7190042.JPG
    P7190042.JPG
    136.4 KB · Views: 87
  • P3280140.JPG
    P3280140.JPG
    122.1 KB · Views: 92
  • P3280137.JPG
    P3280137.JPG
    101.8 KB · Views: 81
  • P7190027.JPG
    P7190027.JPG
    123.4 KB · Views: 88
  • P6200092.JPG
    P6200092.JPG
    110.4 KB · Views: 76
  • P7190019.JPG
    P7190019.JPG
    118.9 KB · Views: 79
  • P7190025.JPG
    P7190025.JPG
    130.1 KB · Views: 70
  • P1290026.jpg
    P1290026.jpg
    58.1 KB · Views: 73
  • P1290031.jpg
    P1290031.jpg
    63.7 KB · Views: 71
OMG A GECKO your little snakes are the cutest on this thread. Those big long tails sticking out their little mouths brings tears to my eyes, that is just too cute.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back