Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I got them from a buddy of mine. The parents came from Kevin and Sue Handley from Price line animals.
I'll happily raise em up....they look great. I wish I could capture their yellow though! Haha. NEON!!!! Haha.

D

Ok ,Now i understand why they look so good .
What a top bloodline too ...
Good luck with them D ..

I thought some jungles just go through a phase were they develop silver eyes

couple of B&W Julatten Jungles I bred this season

female
DSC04592.jpg

DSC04593.jpg

male
DSC04595.jpg

DSC04596.jpg

what is the significance of the silver eyes.....does it mean what I think it means ?

Elizabeth

Hello Elizabeth .
Some jungles can have silver/greyish eyes as sub adults and yearlings but the eyes usually get darker with age .
Some silver eyes are a lot brighter also Elizabeth giving that jungle a nicer look. IMO.
Check all the jungle pics in the thread ? You will notice some have silver eyes and some are brighter or nicer than others..

Roger

Thanks N.A.T.O
Cant wait for a few more sheds and I'll add some more photos later.
As for the avatar, I love that photo!
It's not one of mine and came across it while looking at jungle photo's on google.
Judging by you saying it looks farmiliar, it's one of yours.
Who's the breeder?

Nice Colin!
How old are they now?

Oh and in regards to the silver eyes, I was thinking about that myself.
3/4 of my clutch has Silver eyes and the rest are a Copper colour.
I was just thing it was random from the eye colour alleles of each parent as one of my adults has silver and one copper.

Thanks N.A.T.O
Cant wait for a few more sheds and I'll add some more photos later.
As for the avatar, I love that photo!
It's not one of mine and came across it while looking at jungle photo's on google.
Judging by you saying it looks farmiliar, it's one of yours.
Who's the breeder?

Nice Colin!
How old are they now?

If that avatar pic your using is nathan's B&W julatten I bred it..

thanks those B&W's above hatched on 15-11-11 so starting to get a bit of size and colour to them now

:) im stoked as with my B&W hes a stunner feeder, never even bites, loves being out and even likes it when i put my darwin in with him as i wash out enclosures lol
keep the julattens coming!

Hello Elizabeth .
Some jungles can have silver/greyish eyes as sub adults and yearlings but the eyes usually get darker with age .
Some silver eyes are a lot brighter also Elizabeth giving that jungle a nicer look. IMO.
Check all the jungle pics in the thread ? You will notice some have silver eyes and some are brighter or nicer than others..

Roger

If you look carefully you can see my yearling is currently going through the change, one eye is slightly more copery and other more silver

View attachment 238080

Yep Col, it is one of Nathans photos.
It is a little stunner and I love the way it is all curled up on the stick.
Now I'm just going to have to get creative and get some of mine out for a photo shoot.
It's just so painful to get them to sit still and smile for the camera ;)
Yours are looking great for only 2-3 sheds (guessing)!

Hello Elizabeth .

Roger

Thanks Roger

Mine have probably had siler eyes and I havent even noticed !!

If you look carefully you can see my yearling is currently going through the change, one eye is slightly more copery and other more silver

View attachment 238080

Right leamos I have to go check my Tully babies from Roger they are just over 12 months old......Ive probably missed the whole thing !! and certainly never saw it on my athertons !!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back