Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
You see we are all smarter now. That is the point of this. we are learning. Thank you all for input to this trivia. I am not the expert, i am preparing the questiens from the book and if i go wrong in the future, I will blame the book LOL.

good on you slatey. then they cant blaim you for your mistakes hehehe. What happened about blaiming greebo?????

ill stick to that for w while yet.

My sincere apologies Slatey, I let you down bad on this one:( I think it was a case of biting off more than I could chew mate, sorry :(

No problem Afrofish. It is actually enjoyable and i am learning in process.
Regarding question 4. I am sorry but according my smart book it is 120 million years ago and it was Algerian specie from Cretaceous period. so good luck with next one.

Because they are a primitive species that ambush predators from underneath a substrate,the heat sensing pits are useless/less effective underground...

well done Fuscus. you have 1 point for this one.
Reptile rascal is not wrong, but Fuscus answer is the one i was looking for.

Score so far:

Fangs 1 point
Reptail rascal 1 point
Astrobeca 1/2 point
Fuscus 1 point

Question 6.

Screech owls in Texas bring live snake to their nests to keep the nests clear of insect larvae. What snake?

Leptotyphlops dulcis or blinde snake... mother places this snake in the nest. this snake eats the tics and mites off the chicks

Well done reptile rascal 1 point to you. I am awarding 1/2 extra point to morelia man for explaining the question.

Score so far:

Fangs 1 point
reptail rascal 2 points
Astrobeca 1/2 point
Fuscus 1 point
Morelia man 1/2 point

is there a prize or something or is it the recognition and admiration of fellow forumers ?

It is just for fun!
As you can see the answers are usually given with a brief description on the subject to educate the members of the forums so we are all constantly learning something new...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back