Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
granted, but sadly due to a lack of survival skills they all die out, making way for humans

i wish for a pair of socks that weren't too tight, weren't too loose, and fit juuuuuuust right.

i wish for a pair of socks that weren't too tight, weren't too loose, and fit juuuuuuust right.

Granted... but they are in a retina-burning shade of fluro pink! :lol:

I wish for permission to go home from work early today.

Granted... but they are in a retina-burning shade of fluro pink! :lol:

I wish for permission to go home from work early today.

Granted, but then you're stuck in traffic for an hour on the way home, every day.

I wish I were on holidays now.

granted but you get a pay cut for cutting work
i wish all my previos wishes would come back without any twists and also no more evil twists for me

Granted - you can go home from work early, but don't bother coming back in!

I wish I hadn't made my new years resolution of not returning DVDs back late.

Granted but you have to sell everything to pay the late fees.. I wish my dog would stop digging huge craters in the paths.!!! :x [He is a daneX bull mastiff.]

Granted, but because your dog is so bored with not digging craters in the paths he breaks everything in your house while your out. :D

I wish for a black and gold jungle...and a GTP....for free, with two big brand new free enclosures.

Granted but your free enclosure was FREE of any screws! It collapses... snakes escape....

I wish for a ball of lint that smells like salmon.

granted but while you were removing it from the salmon's belly button a huge grizzly bear comes and eats you.
I wish for a cheap electrition who does not do a dodgy job to install my new aircon

Granted. But he's so damn S3XY that you get... er.... sidetracked.... and the aircon remains in it's packaging.

I wish for a lollipop-flavoured Bee-Gees album.

granted but its watermelon flavoured lollipop.
I wish the aircon repair man marries me and we live happily ever after

granted but its watermelon flavoured lollipop.
I wish the aircon repair man marries me and we live happily ever after

Granted, but after 2 years of marraige he runs off with Bill the plumber!!

I wish for Christmas Holidays today.

:shock:....:shock:...:shock::cry::cry::cry:

granted, but you havent shopped for xmas and the stores are sold out and so you lose all family and friend connections, sorry.

i wish i was finished high school, with a UAI of 98.5, and a scholarship to study abroad, with no government or military strings attached.

granted but you get so homesick you quit after 3 months.
I wish for my hubby to leave bill and come home to me

Granted, but he brings home bills twin brother bob home instead.
I wish for someone to feed my dogs for me.

granted but you get so homesick you quit after 3 months.
I wish for my hubby to leave bill and come home to me

Granted, but then Bill turns into a nutty stalker.

I wish I were on the Enterprise with Mr Spock.

granted, but those Klingon guys have turned up and are blasting lasers everywhere, and scotty don't know what to do (ive never watched an episode of star trek in my life)(also, Klingong was auto corrected, haha)

i wish for a key to a magical cupboard that leads to a world of my own imagination, full of lions and tigers and bears, only without the stringent copyright laws that may stop me.

Granted- but the lions and tigers and bears would attack your imagination leaving you with none
I wish for a Jersey Cow

Granted, but its a normal cow wearing a football Jersey.

I want my License :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back